POLARIS/VICTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT
VaParadox
Posted 2010-01-13 12:29 PM (#51240)
Subject: POLARIS/VICTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT

Iron Butt

Richmond, Virginia
Once again trying to contact someone ANYONE at Victory when your dealership hits a dead wall and their territory manager cannot get an answer either........
WHY would Victory think that by calling their "CUSTOMER SERVICE" department only to be told over and over and over GO TO BACK to your dealership who can answer your questions after
the customer has been down that road, and the dealer cannot get answers from Victory, then they go to their district sales manager, and HE cannot get answers from Victory. WHAT PART OF THAT FRIGGEN LOOP OFFERS C U S T O M E R S E R V I C E !!
I also asked her why after 2 years of Victory support, do they put a customer service website address on their site, yet when you email someone, NO ONE EVER RESPONDS BACK. I asked her, did they do that just to make us more angry? Do you even have someone who reviews the incoming emails that Victory ASKS US TO SEND??
In an age where Customer Service is as important to the buying process as the product itself,
Victory gets a total failure job. If you do not have someone who can help me when I have
gone through your "system", then why do you think I would want to give you repeat business?
Isnt my purchase paying your salary? Its a typical American made mentality, schmooze them to get the purchase, then avoid them afterwards and hope they go away.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
varyder
Posted 2010-01-13 1:02 PM (#51243 - in reply to #51240)
Subject: Re: POLARIS/VICTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
you need to use a larger font. Also bold times new roman would have a greater impact!
amessen
Posted 2010-01-13 3:02 PM (#51250 - in reply to #51240)

Cruiser

Belding Michigan
OH boy trying to turn the knife after it is inserted bad bad boy. Arch

I am sorry you can not get help on the problems I understand your frustration as I am Customer service for my company and if we treat people poorly they got to other vendors with their projects so in my world that is not acceptable. Wish I could do more for you. Arch
RedRider
Posted 2010-01-13 6:44 PM (#51261 - in reply to #51240)

Visionary

I had emailed a problem last year with my GPS unit and customer service called me at work. Nice guy, fixed problem over the phone and even asked if there was anything else he could help me with. Sorry don't have his number.
Of course I use natural grown Honey instead of cap locks...
Big Vic
Posted 2010-01-13 7:00 PM (#51264 - in reply to #51240)

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
I know of many experiences by many different people............and I personally have had experiences on both ends of the spectrum. I am confident that Victory wants to do the right thing but some of the people or processes in the middle fail to execute properly. Your dealer and the territory manager need to carry the flag for you if you have an issue that is not getting resolved.
Teach
Posted 2010-01-13 8:02 PM (#51272 - in reply to #51240)

Visionary

Big Vic I agree with you to a point. When the dealer or territorial rep can't resolve the problem, that is where and when Victory customer support needs to step up. The reply you need to contact your dealer is BS and they know anyone calling CS has already exhausted that avenue.
This is Victory's BIGGEST shortfall. Address this issue and their successes will increase. Happy customers LOVE to brag, but NO news travels faster than bad.
VaParadox
Posted 2010-01-14 12:55 PM (#51299 - in reply to #51240)

Iron Butt

Richmond, Virginia
Teach, as usual good response. I too am in customer service with the company that i am the buyer and sales manager for.
We know that if we cannot make the customer happy, then they will go elsewhere, or worse, go to the internet. My point in my post
wasnt whether i should use all caps or not (lol funny comments), but to express what I cannot express in type vs vocally. I do know the difference between good and bad or non existent customer service. While there will always be people who can never be satisfied,
I am not one of them, and I can sympathize with whoever must listn to customer complaints,. However, to repeatedly tell me to go back to my dealer, when in the very same conversation Ive told you that my dealer has hit a dead end with you as well, does not offer
me good customer service, nor does it offer me a direction to find it. Its really a shame, i love the product, but it still reaks to me of "the american way" get the sale, screw em after you're done...
VisionTex
Posted 2010-01-14 3:18 PM (#51305 - in reply to #51299)

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
Please clarify this for me. I know the dealers are not Victory employees, they just peddle Victory stuff, but isn't the district representatives or whatever you call them a Victory employee? And this Victory representative is telling you something you feel the person he works for is not telling him, so they are keeping something from you, or telling you something you don't want to hear. But if you could talk to the head guy yourself then everything would be fine, is that what your saying. Customer Service threads are oily!
pollolittle
Posted 2010-01-14 3:19 PM (#51306 - in reply to #51240)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Wonder why we can't get Customer service on the phone, then have them or you call the owner of the dealer. Have the dealer tell them their questions or complaints go unanswered. Then call up the territory manager, just start getting everyone on the phone till someone goes, "Hey, I got this!" and means it. Then start firing all the people who don't understand the commitment of the company to the customer. This is one of those occassions where you wish you could get a hold of Mr. Blackwell and tell him you need a day of his time to go through a complaint process where no one in his company is expressing any great desire to fix a problem for a customer.

I thought with all the free stuff you get, you had no complaints. Furthermore, you have another full body kit to put on your bike.

I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone who knows someone who can show them the magic trail of dead ends. But then again, I don't hang with the folks who know people.
Big Vic
Posted 2010-01-14 6:40 PM (#51315 - in reply to #51240)

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
If your dealer and Territory Rep can't resolve the issue than 1 of 2 things are happening.
1. Are far as they are concerned you are being unreasonable and from their viewpoint the problem is as far as it should go.
2. They are lousy at their jobs. Either your dealer doesn't care enough about you as a customer to press the issue and feel "they tried" so now they are off the hook. If this is the case chances are the Territory Rep. never even knew about the problem.
Ask your dealer for the name and number of his Rep. I would be surprised to hear that the Rep ignored you and didn't get you a straight answer. Now whether you like the answer or not may be a different story.
Posted 2010-01-19 11:05 PM (#51669 - in reply to #51240)

Cruiser

Oklahoma City
As far as I'm concerned Customer Service doesn't exist. They get an "F" in all areas. They won't forward you to the factory or production because I guess "the Bat Cave" is too busy to receive calls. Also, they won't call on your behalf to get answers to your questions and call you back to let you know what they found out. So what are they good for? Lonely people who just want to talk and to someone who knows less than they do. I guess a ride to HQ during the riding season might yeild something. Victory's CS is BS!
Miles
Posted 2010-01-20 1:24 AM (#51670 - in reply to #51240)

Tourer

Mount Vernon, WA United States
VaParadox, probably none of our business else you might have mentioned it already... but what was the question they are not answering? I'm just thinking while they may not be of much help... someone here might be.