You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Rubber Toe Protectors
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

divesharc
Posted 2008-10-13 1:05 AM (#20572)
Subject: Rubber Toe Protectors

Cruiser

VA
Just a quick note, or review, of the rubber toe protectors. I bought my set Saturday at the dealer and installed them tonight. They look good, but note for anyone who buys them. UNderneath the rubber protector is 3M double sided adhesive. The part that you peel away is good, however, it looks like they glued the other side to the underside of the rubber protector. Not so good. When I peeled back the red plastic to expose the adhesive, most of the adhesive came up with it. My solution, for those who care, was to use my own 3M tape. The stuff I get is grey, with red tape. use it for a lot of things and it holds really well. Basically pulled off the factory stuff and made my own backing for it. Just thought I'd warn anyone else who wants to get them. Otherwise, they are cool, and it'll be nice to not scuff the fairing every time I stretch out.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™