You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Excellent Service by one of our own...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

DrDecay
Posted 2011-07-18 2:08 PM (#91087)
Subject: Excellent Service by one of our own...

Cruiser

Apopka, FL
Riding home from visiting Kevinx @ PoG one happy day, we were riding along merrily on Hwy 19 through Salt Springs, FL. The Florida sun was shining and the birds were singing... or was that my stereo? Anyway, I had recently installed my heel/toe shifter on my Vision and was not quite used to the location of the rear lever. On my VV primary cover, I had placed one of Will Molino's unique "Vision" billet beauties. Well, my heel accidentally contacted his creation instead of my lever and I popped it off at 40 mph. Fortunately, my brother (GregO) was riding behind me and saw the bling getting a bad case of road rash. He stopped and picked it up and you can see the resulting damage. I didn't know if it was salvageable or not but I called Will @ Cycleops and figured I could always ask. NO PROBLEM he says. I sent it and a small check (less than 2 dinners) down to him. He re-polished it and sent it to his chrome shop. He even reapplied the 3M adhesive tape. Turn around about 3 weeks.

NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE... Going above and beyond to keep a customer happy. Thank you Will.
http://cycleopsusa.com/store/index.html

(DSC_0969.JPG)

(DSC_0985.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSC_0969.JPG (88KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments DSC_0985.JPG (64KB - 0 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Trekwolf164
Posted 2011-07-18 5:55 PM (#91103 - in reply to #91087)
Subject: Re: Excellent Service by one of our own...

Iron Butt

New York State
Bummer Doc

Glad to hear you are getting great customer support

Could you please post a pic of the heel Toe shifter and what the chrome script look like installed .
DrDecay
Posted 2011-07-19 1:05 PM (#91151 - in reply to #91103)

Cruiser

Apopka, FL
Trekwolf164 - 2011-07-18 6:55 PM

Bummer Doc

Glad to hear you are getting great customer support

Could you please post a pic of the heel Toe shifter and what the chrome script look like installed .

I will do so when I get her on...
Trekwolf164
Posted 2011-07-19 5:44 PM (#91171 - in reply to #91087)

Iron Butt

New York State
I'm good on the Heel Toe shifter adjusted my shift lever so the slop was in the up shift.

It is now easier to get my foot under and a light tap hits nutral every once in a while.

Still would like to see the script in place

Edited by Trekwolf164 2011-07-19 5:46 PM
mleiten
Posted 2011-07-19 8:03 PM (#91183 - in reply to #91087)
Subject: RE: Excellent Service by one of our own...

Cruiser

St. Louis, MO United States
I met Will on a trip last spring. I can honestly say this does not surprise me. Will is a class act all the way.
I purchased a midnight cherry victory shift linkage for my VV and it is top quality, as well as other items... I am a loyal Cyclops (Will Molina) happy customer
Cap'n Nemo
Posted 2011-07-19 9:53 PM (#91201 - in reply to #91087)

Visionary

New Bohemia, Va
to Will - I try to peddle your products even if I've never bought anything yet. I was at the dealer in Coraopolis, PA talking with one guy on a 'Pin when another guy came out with the Polaris lowers for the Vision. I told him I've not felt the need for the lowers on my bike, but if you're going to put them them on get Cycleops lowers. Surprisingly he was familiar with Cycleops even thought he'd never been on the forum, but his first come back was "but he doesn't sell the brackets." My reply was "you're buying the brackets now, do you think that the cheap plastic lowers from Polaris is good and is worth anything? You're really just paying for the brackets but Will has the better lowers." Hopefully he'll heed the advice, and I encouraged him to sign up for this forum and join theVMC.

Edited by Cap'n Nemo 2011-07-19 9:55 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™