You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Victory Anniversary Tour
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

elliot.v
Posted 2012-05-16 4:04 PM (#114414)
Subject: Victory Anniversary Tour

New user

Well, I got my VV late march and now have over 5500 miles. My wife an I were planning our anniversary vacation, when she said...and I quote " you know you want a ride on your new vision, how bout we go on a long ride" I.... of course acting like I didnt really understand said...you mean on vacation? that's all she had to say. From South Jersey to the Blueridge Mountains (highly recommended) to Fort Lauderdale to Key largo to Key West to St. Augustine and back to Vineland New Jersey. A total of 3017 miles later i was smiling ear to ear! My only issue was the weight, perhaps beacuse the bike was new, not sure but after 10 to 12 hours the bike got heavy...solution send your clothes ahead via postal service. (I did it on the way back and the trip was much more enjoyable). I thought my wife would be done after this, however, the next day after we arrived she was on the internet looking for hotels in Canada Niagra Falls here we come. What an awesome wife!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™