You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

2014 Vision sour surprise
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

Schmitty
Posted 2014-01-19 11:07 AM (#150637)
Subject: 2014 Vision sour surprise

New user

I took my Vision in to the dealer to have a rear tire mounted. While waiting I took a look at the new stock of Victorys as I tend to do while the minutes tick by. I checked out a 2014 Vision in two-tone white on black. I do like the paint job and most everything else seemed to match up with the quality of my 2012.

I did find something that made me question what problems they tried to hide, however. I tried opening the left side glovebox door and noticed it was sticking. I then tried closing the door and it wouldn't close fully. Looking closely at it, the plastic piece that engages the lock bolt is off by about an eighth inch. I thought it might have been a fluke but when I looked at another Vision of the same year I saw the same problem. If Victory doesn't care about the fit of something that a rider will regularly with, what might they have let slide elsewhere?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™