You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Cruisin 66'
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

ScottMorgan
Posted 2014-07-08 1:49 PM (#161053)
Subject: Cruisin 66'

Puddle Jumper

I just returned from a 2k mile trip Mpls. MN to KC. St Louis, northern Arkansas to Branson MO and back. I stopped at a place called "Cruisin 66" a Vic shop in Springfield MO. where i asked if they could change the Visions oil and adjust my chirping drive belt... I was treated to the "Best Service" above and beyond anything i've experienced in the power sports business in my 55 yrs of life... Mike, the service tech told me all about the belt alignment and the fact that it might take a bit before it settles into it's adjustment and after a few miles it did stop chirping totally and all is well... The Dealership sent me a Thank You that asked if i had any issues with the service performed to let them know and they'd make things right... Please Stop when you are in the Springfield MO. neighborhood and see the store and do some business with this "Great Vic Shop" Cruisin 66...

Scott Morgan
Ham Lake MN
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™