You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

IMS Chicago tickets
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Godspeed
Posted 2015-01-07 4:01 PM (#169362)
Subject: IMS Chicago tickets

Cruiser

Denver, Iowa
Does anybody know where I can find a discount code that is worth more than $3? I thought Ma Vic had a code last year for more than that.

By the time I get tix for the family, it'll add up. We'll be able to afford a down payment on a $10 cheeseburger and an $8 bottle of water at the concessions!

Thanks, guys!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lotzafun
Posted 2015-01-08 5:26 PM (#169374 - in reply to #169362)
Subject: Re: IMS Chicago tickets

Iron Butt

Rockford, IL
Randy's Cycle in Marengo usually gets discount coupons. I talked to him a while ago and he hasn't received them yet but expects them to arrive soon. Give Randy a call at (815) 923-0500 and see if he can drop a few in the mail to you. or if you are taking I90 into the show you can pretty easily stop by his place and pick up the coupons. Plan on spending more than a few minutes at Randy's....he has quite a few goodies to look at and always has a lot of clothing and other gear in stock.

Don't forget about costs of parking at the IMS show....its usually $10 to $15 depending on where you park.
Godspeed
Posted 2015-01-09 6:35 PM (#169383 - in reply to #169362)
Subject: Re: IMS Chicago tickets

Cruiser

Denver, Iowa
Thanks, Lotzafun. This will be our sixth IMS. We get a hotel room adjacent to the show, and skywalk over there. Much less parking fees that way... especially since we're going for more than one day. In fact, last year, I met Victory Iron Butt Icon- Rollin'- at the show.

I'll give Randy's a call. Been there about a dozen times... my wife bought her XC from there. When I stopped in there about a month ago, they didn't know if they were going to have a booth there, since it is astronomically expensive to display there, and ridiculously stressful to set up your booth in that building.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™