You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Cleveland International Motorcycle Show
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

taz456
Posted 2015-01-28 4:51 AM (#169606)
Subject: Cleveland International Motorcycle Show

Cruiser

Pittsburgh, PA
Thinking about running down to Cleveland to checkout this event this weekend. I have never made it to an IMS. Just wondering what to expect. I am not in the market for a new bike but thought it would be cool to check out the aftermarket vendors and stuff. if you have been to an IMS let me know what to expect. Weather and work may not allow me to make it but I'm trying.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ljurgens
Posted 2015-01-28 8:13 AM (#169607 - in reply to #169606)
Subject: Re: Cleveland International Motorcycle Show

Tourer

West Salem, WI United States
I've been to the one in the twin cities a few times. Worth it in my opinion. Lots of vendors, and good discussions with the bike makers. Victory has a good presence and so does Indian.
lstayner
Posted 2015-01-28 10:34 AM (#169608 - in reply to #169606)
Subject: RE: Cleveland International Motorcycle Show

Tourer

Prairie City, IA United States
I go to Minneapolis every year and make a weekend gathering out of it with friends. It helps with PMS in the middle of winter. I highly recommend it.
icemann
Posted 2015-01-28 6:34 PM (#169613 - in reply to #169606)

Cruiser

, OH
The IX center show. pretty good. most all new bikes on display. When you walk in theres a person handing you a large bag. grab one. every booth gives something away. kickstand plates etc. Custom show bikes on display etc. Many venders selling polish, wax, ear buds, coats, helmets, etc. last year the new latest helmet with digital rear view inside was on display. nice helmet. dvd sales, etc etc. some sort of stunt thing in the back. Worth it. gets you back in the fever in January.
Tom13
Posted 2015-02-04 11:02 PM (#169697 - in reply to #169606)

Cruiser

First time this year at the Dallas, TX show and got the free parking for riding the bike there. Like others have said above do not forget to get that bag on the way into the show as it will be full. The Victory and Indian booths were set up very nice great to see the whole line up of eye candy. Fun to talk to the Reps working the show really nice people. The new Magnum stereo set up rocks the house down would love to add one to my collection someday. Go and enjoy the show you will be happy you did.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™