You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Victory XC speaker lids
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

jechsten
Posted 2015-02-21 10:43 PM (#169910)
Subject: Victory XC speaker lids

New user

Has anyone been able to cut out there lids for the OEM lid speakers? Or do you have to buy the speaker lids as well. I want a good factory look and have no problem doing this my self if it is possible.

http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/shop/accessories/extreme-sa...

Ok well I see they are just being released if anyone is lloking into this I am interested and will repile if I find anything out. I plan on calling Vic once I am back in the country.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2015-02-22 7:52 AM (#169911 - in reply to #169910)
Subject: Re: Victory XC speaker lids

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
ok, but where exactly would they go on a vision?
willtill
Posted 2015-02-22 9:37 AM (#169913 - in reply to #169910)

Visionary

Central Maryland
That's what I was wondering?
johnnyvision
Posted 2015-02-22 5:46 PM (#169917 - in reply to #169910)

Visionary

<p>You missed this part</p><p><strong><br /></strong></p><p><strong>A set of Extreme Saddlebag Audio Speakers installed with Extreme Saddlebag Audio Lids</strong> (sold separately) will dramatically increase the audio output Victory? riders enjoy while riding. These marine-grade, weatherproof speakers seal into the saddlebag lids and audio from the lids complements output from fairing-mounted speakers & trunk speakers of models equipped with a trunk so riders are surrounded by powerful, high-quality audio. Upgrade a fairing-equipped motorcycle?s audio system by installing the Cross Country Extreme 6 Speaker Audio Kit (sold separately) in place of the stock fairing speakers.</p>

Edited by johnnyvision 2015-02-22 5:47 PM
Arkainzeye
Posted 2015-02-24 11:47 AM (#169937 - in reply to #169910)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
so basically they wouldn't go anywhere on a vision as they are labeled saddle bag speakers..
nailer
Posted 2015-02-24 1:59 PM (#169939 - in reply to #169910)
Subject: RE: Victory XC speaker lids

Tourer

Albuquerque, NM
jechsten - 2015-02-21 9:43 PM

Has anyone been able to cut out there lids for the OEM lid speakers? Or do you have to buy the speaker lids as well. I want a good factory look and have no problem doing this my self if it is possible.

Ok well I see they are just being released if anyone is lloking into this I am interested and will repile if I find anything out. I plan on calling Vic once I am back in the country.

In other words...XC question on the Vision forum.
rdbudd
Posted 2015-02-25 9:16 AM (#169940 - in reply to #169939)
Subject: RE: Victory XC speaker lids

Visionary

Jasper, MO
nailer - 2015-02-24 1:59 PM

jechsten - 2015-02-21 9:43 PM

In other words...XC question on the Vision forum.

Gentlemen:

I'm reading this thread in the Victory GENERAL forum, not any of the Vision forums. The OP asked his question in the right place.

I don't know the answer to his question.

Ronnie
jechsten
Posted 2015-02-25 11:37 PM (#169948 - in reply to #169910)

New user

Yeah sorry for the confusion guys I went to the general Victory Forum and threw in XC for the model. And yes I know they are going to sell the lids with the cut out my concern is that if all the are doing is cutting out a hole in the lids then I am pretty capable of doing that myself. With the trim that comes with the speakers I think with a little pre planning you could have a factory look in one afternoon and a six pack. So if anyone knows if there is more to the pre cut lids than a hole I would like to know more about this and would love some pics!!
Jaak
Posted 2015-03-19 6:49 PM (#171337 - in reply to #169940)

New user

Well, Good to know the b!tching got a fast response, even if a useful answer is still pending..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™