You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

new vision sighting in Pittsburgh
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

taz456
Posted 2015-04-18 7:20 AM (#171936)
Subject: new vision sighting in Pittsburgh

Cruiser

Pittsburgh, PA
yesterday I was out and about and spotted a red & black vision being trailered behind a yellow hummer on Route 8 in the north hills suburbs of Pittsburgh. I was just wondering if it belonged to a member of this site. If so we should hook up cause that is really close to me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Oldman47
Posted 2015-06-15 10:20 AM (#172772 - in reply to #171936)
Subject: Re: new vision sighting in Pittsburgh

Tourer

Central Illinois
I had a Vision sighting just yesterday. I started to ride into the Wal-mart parking lot and spotted another Vision tour who was just leaving. His was a dark red color with a chrome front panel which I think means it was an early model. We stopped to greet each other for a few seconds but it is my first experience with another Vision rider in 2 years. They really are not very common around here.
Arkainzeye
Posted 2015-06-16 1:11 PM (#172804 - in reply to #171936)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
I have a red and black vision and I live in PGH. But my vision has yet to be pulled behind anything, so it wasn't me.. I wonder , could they have just been driving through? Or, could it have been someone that found a good deal on a vision at a pgh dealer and just bought it here?
wdwurker
Posted 2015-06-22 8:55 AM (#172881 - in reply to #171936)

Cruiser

I'll be in Pittsburgh this Friday riding my silver and black Vision, pulling a silver Bushtec Entourage (with fender skirts). I'll be in town for a wood-turners symposium and was thinking about riding over to Johnstown to check out the "Thunder in the Valley" rally on Sat/Sun.

Can anybody tell me if it's worth the ride?
taz456
Posted 2015-06-25 7:24 AM (#172962 - in reply to #171936)

Cruiser

Pittsburgh, PA
I have never been to Thunder only because I work the weekends and I usually have vacation scheduled during that week. Depending on where you are, Johnstown is 2-2.5 hours away.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™