You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Low volume with android phone.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Killswitch
Posted 2015-05-30 11:50 AM (#172599)
Subject: Low volume with android phone.

Puddle Jumper

Vancouver, WA United States
For several months now I have been playing the music on my Samsung Galaxy s5 through the speakers on my Vision. I turn the volume up all the way on the phone and set the volume on the stereo at about 15 and I can hear it clearly, even at freeway speeds.

A couple of days ago there was a software update for the phone and now, even with the volume set at maximum on both the phone and stereo, I can't hear anything once I get over about 60 mph.

My questions are these: Has anyone else run into this problem? If so, have you been able to fix it and how?

I know that this question may be better suited for an android forum (I may still go there and ask) but I was hoping that someone here may have an answer for me.

Thanks!

PS - Another annoying feature of this software upgrade (more like a downgrade) is that they removed the music controls from the lock screen. I found an app called Next that has music controls on the lock screen if your music player is running in the background. It's free in the Google Play Store.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2015-05-30 3:49 PM (#172601 - in reply to #172599)
Subject: Re: Low volume with android phone.

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
Have you gone into, settings, sound and notification , volume. ?
Arkainzeye
Posted 2015-05-30 3:53 PM (#172602 - in reply to #172599)
Subject: Re: Low volume with android phone.

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
http://m.androidcentral.com/best-music-players-android
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™