You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Aftermarket windshield
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Don C
Posted 2015-08-14 12:54 PM (#174213)
Subject: Aftermarket windshield

Puddle Jumper

Batavia, IL
Okay, I am thinking about a new flop windshield and had pretty much decided on the jurock 17.5. That was until I saw a youtube video on acrylic vs polycarbonate. Acrylic did not seem to cut, it broke/cracked with everything the guy hit it with, the polycarbonate stood up to everything. Anyone got input on this ? Anyone have issues with their Jurock? Thanks all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rockitman
Posted 2015-08-14 3:29 PM (#174214 - in reply to #174213)
Subject: Re: Aftermarket windshield

Puddle Jumper

I put a new Jurock shield on my Vision just last month, and so far am pleased with it. I'm 6'6" tall and needed more height than the stock, so I ordered a 21" windshield with the "flip" at the top. Shield seems to be well-made and sturdy. My only complaint...and it really is not a complaint...is that I ordered the Light Gray shield and it just isn't what I thought it would be. I thought it would be more of the typical "smoke" color as opposed to actual gray...but that was my mistake and can't blame Jurock for it. The problem with the gray is that it just looks dirty all the time...
Other than that....I'm diggin' it so far.
lennyb
Posted 2015-08-14 4:28 PM (#174215 - in reply to #174213)

Iron Butt

Perry Hall, MD
Had Jurock for several years. Scratches on it where dash bag contacts it. Just polished it last week for first time, and most of the scratches did come out. Not saying I would definitely buy again, but overall I've been satisfied with it.
Bashcars
Posted 2015-08-14 4:57 PM (#174216 - in reply to #174213)

Cruiser

Katy, TX United States
How much distortion is there with the flip?
johnnyvision
Posted 2015-08-14 6:20 PM (#174217 - in reply to #174213)

Visionary

I have the stock one for spring and late fall. I have a short flip for the hot summer months like today 91 with high humidity.
Yes its a cup of coffee job to change them
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™