You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Headlights....AGAIN!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

witchbiker
Posted 2016-10-22 10:55 AM (#189483)
Subject: Headlights....AGAIN!!!

Cruiser

Barefoot Bay, FL United States

Been away for a while, but I'm back, but now in Florida, down from Maine, on the East coast, just North of Vero Beach.

I'm having an issue with my two reg. headlights, where they just go out, both at exactly the same time, then 30 seconds to a minute or so later, come back on. It doesn't matter if I'm on hight beam or low, and they BOTH go out, then come back on at exactly the same time. It doesn't seem to be effecting the HID, and I always ride with the HID on, but now especially at night when the other lights go out!! I've checked what I can for loose plugs and wiring w/o tearing the whole front end apart, but haven't found anything yet that's obvious. Just a little scary when I loose the lights at night. I'm assuming it's happening during the day as well, I just can't tell during the daytime if they are going out or not.

Thanks,

witchbiker.  Yep...Chrome is STILL a color!! (although Florida salty air is a bitch!!)

Top of the page Bottom of the page
lennyb
Posted 2016-10-22 3:00 PM (#189488 - in reply to #189483)
Subject: RE: Headlights....AGAIN!!!

Iron Butt

Perry Hall, MD
bad relay - if you are using aux lights turn them off - search for previous post for information on what relay you can use from auto supply store
witchbiker
Posted 2016-11-18 6:59 PM (#189991 - in reply to #189488)
Subject: RE: Headlights....AGAIN!!!

Cruiser

Barefoot Bay, FL United States

Fixed!! It was the headlight circuit breaker under the front cowling. Local autoparts store for $6. I bought 2.

In Florida, PITTED chrome is a color too ?!!?!?!?!?

'08 Vision, w/74K........so far!!!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™