You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

No new model of vision for Europe
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

ALANSOFT
Posted 2016-11-14 8:38 AM (#189919)
Subject: No new model of vision for Europe

New user

French owner of a vision since 2014, I would like to know your opinion on this information :

Beyond the general discontent of the frenchs victory bike users with the abrupt halting of imports of the touring and bagger models in Europe due to the EURO4 pollution standard.
In addition to this disillusionment struck all owners of the Vision model following the announcement made by our importer France for VICTORY when he said "You do not have to wait for a replacement of the Vision."

Still Proud Owner
Top of the page Bottom of the page
lennyb
Posted 2016-11-14 7:59 PM (#189923 - in reply to #189919)
Subject: Re: No new model of vision for Europe

Iron Butt

Perry Hall, MD
Could be saying not to wait because they will not be imported, or because Victory is not going to produce a replacement.

After 8 years, sadly, I'm pretty close to putting my money on the second.
ALANSOFT
Posted 2016-11-15 7:44 AM (#189928 - in reply to #189923)
Subject: Re: No new model of vision for all !!

New user

Hello tennyb and thanks for your reply,

The message from our importer is very clear "no replacement of vision to wait" I understand for all countries, including united states !

We know the heavy investments for created a new model of motorcycle in luxury category, but the vision and his last sales did not have to allow new project.

We can always hope to have new baggers derived from the next VICTORY engine scheduled for 2018, but no more vision and I deplore a lot this prospect.

If anyone had any information about "vision 2" projects...

Waiting news, i keep ride on this incredible machine.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™