You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

LEDs - Fast Flasher - No Cruise Control Funn...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

08Tour
Posted 2017-06-20 8:57 AM (#192006)
Subject: LEDs - Fast Flasher - No Cruise Control Funn...

Puddle Jumper

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on the forum for quite awhile, as I've just been building Visions as fast as I can until they're gone.

For #27 Vision, I have a client who wants all the "custom" stuff on a 2013.

So, rear Surface Mount LED panels that are like Radiantz, but direct from Korea with controller boxes and bare wires. (client bought them and now, I'm dealing with them) I pinned them out and broke light bulbs and test lead/ wired/soldered/shrink wrapped everything, potted the bulb sockets with black RTV, and they work fine. Turn/Flash/Brake patterns are good, etc... Naturally, the controller boxes don't compensate for the reduced amperage draw, soooo, looking for the proper resistors for the sockets OR I'm seeing a flasher replacement that has a pot to slow things down, etc...

I know you guys have dealt with all of this before. I would sincerely appreciate the latest info on getting control of amperage draw on the Vision tail lights.

Also, the usual ECM thinks that the amperage draw is too low, so, it kills the cruise control. Need the latest fix for that, too.

Front Signals/Running lights are stock 3157 bulbs. I just added a single focused LED on the outer part of each turn signal lens, behind the lens to wake up the cagers.

AND it has a Sick HID's "Snake Eyes" built headlight that will give sight to a blind man.

Other than that, life is good. (just gotta fit 6 inch speakers into 4 inch holes....)

If any of you have any Vision mechanical/teardown/buildup questions, feel free to PM me or ask here. THANKS!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™