You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Ever seen an infant onesie that said....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

eotsis1
Posted 2017-06-21 11:40 AM (#192016)
Subject: Ever seen an infant onesie that said....

Puddle Jumper

, IL United States
"My grandpa rides a Victory" ? Harley sells them but don't ride one of those. My daughter is having her first baby and saw one at a harley dealer. Thought she'd like that but can't seem to find one. Called a Vic dealer , the guy said he didn't know they were ever made...
Anyone? maybe a custom t-shirt shop is the next route.
I think Harley makes more money on accessories than bikes...Vic could've done well if they offered more.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Bones
Posted 2017-06-21 8:00 PM (#192019 - in reply to #192016)
Subject: Re: Ever seen an infant onesie that said....

Puddle Jumper

Rossville, IL
If they didn't have their head up their asses and figured out the clothing/accessories line, they would probably still be in business. Some of my best souvenir Victory shirts were from local dealers who listened to their customers and had the balls to take it upon themselves to have their own made up...then ma Vic came in and threatened the dealership telling them they couldn't use Victory and/or the logo on them. They deserve what they got. Still love my Victory bikes, just hated how they never listened to their customers and dealers. At least the Indian line has a better selection now but have no desire to ever own one. Might have better luck contacting Lloyd, Witchdoctor, or some of the other vendors. I've got a brand new grandson now and would like him to have a onesie from Loydz with the pinup girl pic saying "My Grandpa's Victory is Hard On Horsepower"
johnnyvision
Posted 2017-06-22 6:16 PM (#192027 - in reply to #192016)
Subject: Re: Ever seen an infant onesie that said....

Visionary

Sorry its all the dealer saying this BS HD will never authorize any such shirt like that.
Lawsuit time
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™