You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

IPOD Power Cord and Other Wiring Comments
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

SaintHowie
Posted 2008-01-08 2:45 PM (#3895)
Subject: IPOD Power Cord and Other Wiring Comments

Puddle Jumper

Lebanon, PA
If you're interested in adding the IPOD Power Cord and Console Link to your Vision you should know the accessories book says you also need the Audio Harness Package. My dealer had both but it didn't make sense to me so I only bought the IPOD adaptor and it works fine.
I bought the Black Cherry Street Premium only because the dealerships tour model was spoken for. I paid for the tour version with the understanding I would get the tour pack as soon as it came in. I just got my tour pack and got to take a few things apart to install it. The wiring harness plugged right in to power up the tour pack. It couldn't have been easier. There was also a 2 lead breakout for the heated seat and a single wire I can only assume is for the CB antenna. Nice!
A previous post mentioned a garage door opener. When I sold my Ultra to buy the Vision I took my Harley garage door opener with me. I'm happy to say it's now installed on my Vision and it works great. Simply going from hi to lo or lo to hi opens my door. Connecting the wires to the back of the headlight was difficult only because of the tight space. If you have big hands, forget about it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™