You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Self Cancelling turn signals
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

GAgirlTrixie
Posted 2008-02-08 9:50 PM (#5090)
Subject: Self Cancelling turn signals

Tourer

Savannah, GA -Year round riding!! Yay!

Arggh! My self cancelling turn signals stopped working yesterday! I guess I gotta take it in to the stealer and have them have a wack at it... I hate to have any work done at the stealer. It cuts into my riding time!! Anyone else have theirs go out??

Top of the page Bottom of the page
cjnoho
Posted 2008-02-09 12:28 AM (#5098 - in reply to #5090)
Subject: Re: Self Cancelling turn signals

Visionary

So Cal
Im still trying to figure the lane change feature. I read the proceedure in the manual and it works real well after that, but after a day I forgot what I read, and its back to canceling with the left thumb. I believe repettition is the key, if I dont forget.
varyder
Posted 2008-02-09 5:51 AM (#5108 - in reply to #5090)
Subject: RE: Self Cancelling turn signals

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
Georgia Girl, I have had some issues with mine where one time wouldn't turn off, it just keep blinking. I had it happen when I was making a left turn and looked about a mile later and it was still blinking. I hit the cancel and it still blinked, so I hit the right turn and canceled and it went back to blinking left again. I tried the right and cancel again and it finially cancelled. I've not had a problem since then. I think they need to tighten up on the electronics because that is where it orginates from. My other problems have been turning on/off the CB. On trying to turn off it wants to go to squelch, and sometimes it don't want to turn on. My iPod has been giving me fits lately, but that could be the iPod.

Let us know how things turn out.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™