You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Garmin 2720 Complete Kit
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

rmclarty
Posted 2010-01-18 5:43 PM (#51536)
Subject: Garmin 2720 Complete Kit

Cruiser

Sugar Land, TX (Outside of Houston)
I just posted the sale of everything you need (including the GPS) to put a Garmin 2720 on the Vision. I upgraded mine and just getting rid of all the 2720 parts.

The Personal Sales section did not show up on my Main Menu and I don't often check it either, so just an FYI here that the info is on the Buy and Sell Tab.

BTW - The Zumo 660 is extremely cool. However, I looked fairly ridiculous walking around the house with my Blue Tooth Helmet on testing the IPhone Interface and listening to the Bluetooth A2DP Stereo Music from the Zumo.

Next - a WiRevo D1000 Stereo Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter to get my CB Sound into the helmet as well.

Wanna take bets on how long it takes to start turning off some of those distractions?

Richard
Top of the page Bottom of the page
trailbarge
Posted 2010-01-27 12:22 PM (#52160 - in reply to #51536)
Subject: Re: Garmin 2720 Complete Kit

Tourer

Goldsboro, NC
The WiRevo has two audio inputs and will transmit the sound to your headset, but how will you talk back?

The Camos BTA adapter is two-way. You can use it to listen to music, etc. but can also switch it for two-way commo. It comes with a wire for Motorola FRS/GMRS radios, but I'm sure it can be adapted to a CB unit. The one thing holding me back is the worry about impedence matching output suitable for GMRS/FRS application to something the CB likes. I don't even know if its an issue.

I'd buy the stuff myself and experiment, but the Vision has a stranglehold on my disposable income and I can't risk trying a solution that has not been proven to work by someone more knowledgeable/financed than I am. I really had to stretch to get a bike suitable for my size. Now I have to stick with what I got.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™