You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Bluetooth
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

Cletisv
Posted 2008-02-14 12:26 AM (#5265)
Subject: Bluetooth

Puddle Jumper

Reedley, CA
I have read about Victory having a bluetooth system for the Vision, I need more info as my local dealer has no information.
Thanks Cleetis
2008 Black Cherry Premium Tour
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jama
Posted 2008-02-14 2:09 AM (#5266 - in reply to #5265)
Subject: Re: Bluetooth

Cruiser

Arkansas
There is no Bluetooth option from Victory, other than
the Victory branded Nolan helmets. Aftermarket is your only resource. J&M is begining to work on it, but they tell me
it's about a year away from reality.

Edited by jama 2008-02-14 2:12 AM
PalmBeachRider
Posted 2008-02-14 8:28 AM (#5267 - in reply to #5265)
Subject: Re: Bluetooth

Cruiser

Florida
I purchased the Scala Rider Q2 as a Bluetooth solution. It's installed in an Arai helmet. It's rechargeable and is fairly simple to operate. I can be paired to a phone, two other riders, a GPS or multiple combinations. To answer an incoming call, you can either press a button on the side or simply start talking. If your phone has the voice dialing feature (not the phone company option that requires a press of a button on the phone), then outgoing calls can be made by speaking the commands.

While I'm not looking to do much phone talking while driving, in case of an emergency, it's nice to know I can be contacted while on a trip. I'm not a big cell phone user and my friends/family know to only call my cell if it's important.

The sound quality is good. To make sure the speaker volume is high enough, there is a volume control on the Bluetooth headset and make sure your phone's earpiece volume is on high.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™