You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Bike Show
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

donetracey
Posted 2010-01-24 1:55 PM (#51945)
Subject: Bike Show

Visionary

Pitt Meadows, BC Canada

This weekend was the Western Canada Bike Show - about 35 miles outside of Vancouver. Weather was warm (for winter - about 56F) and dry - so my VV got a bit of a run - actually went thru a full tank of gas this weekend.

Our Victory dealer, Sea-To-Sky Motorsports, had a very impressive display at the show. I think at least 5 Visions - all different in appearance and equipment, plus all the other models.

On the way home, it was cooler, and dark, and I was running fast to get home and warm up. Passed another bike running in front of me, who moved over as I came up behind him on the highway. Didn't think much about that at the time - but later that night I saw a new message in my mailbox - from the biker I passed.

He commented that he saw this 'amazing' motorcycle go by, and caught my 'SPCSHP" license. So impressed was he - that he went online to search - and he said it didn't take long to find me on the Vision-Riders site.

I replied to him that we Visioneers get a lot of comments every time we stop anywhere - but this was the first from another biker by web mail !!!

Great January weekend for THIS Visioneer.....

Top of the page Bottom of the page
varyder
Posted 2010-01-26 9:36 PM (#52129 - in reply to #51945)
Subject: RE: Bike Show

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
what a great day indeed and an incredible story. This bike will always draw attention...

Down here in Ga I'm getting a lot of comments as though I just bought the bike.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™