You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Left side saddle bag door fitment
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

Outback101
Posted 2008-02-15 1:40 PM (#5309)
Subject: Left side saddle bag door fitment

Puddle Jumper

Between Rockford and Sterling Illinois
All the Visions i have looked have a slight fitment problem with the left side door. Has anyone tried to adjust this yet or have their dealer do it. They all feel like they are coming in to contact with the door gasket or something to early on that side. Right sides feel fine and fit much better.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
VisionTex
Posted 2008-02-15 2:23 PM (#5311 - in reply to #5309)
Subject: RE: Left side saddle bag door fitment

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
Outback101 - 2008-02-15 12:40 PM

All the Visions i have looked have a slight fitment problem with the left side door. Has anyone tried to adjust this yet or have their dealer do it. They all feel like they are coming in to contact with the door gasket or something to early on that side. Right sides feel fine and fit much better.

Outback101, I have thought about this, but then decided to ride instead of fiddling with it. Also, congrats on the new Vision coming your way. Glad to see another Super Steel Gray P/T, I kinda favor this color, you know we are in the minority. Oh, and I haven't had anybody yet say, hey your bag lid doesn't fit right........mostly I get WOW does that thing fly. The other day I had a guy pull up while I was gasing up and said, "hey does that thing have power windows". I quickly turn the key to acc and raised the windshield. His mouth just dropped. "Priceless", every ride is a new story!
Big Vic
Posted 2008-02-15 5:25 PM (#5319 - in reply to #5309)
Subject: Re: Left side saddle bag door fitment

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
My left side does not appear to close all the way and the hinges make a binding noise when the door is fully opened. The right side fits much better but rubs on the seat. Tried to adjust the right at the dealer with no luck.............does not look horrible but could look much better.
Mudge
Posted 2008-02-15 5:57 PM (#5322 - in reply to #5319)
Subject: Re: Left side saddle bag door fitment

Tourer

20 miles west of Chicago.
Mine rubs against the seat on the right too. Movement in the seat causes it to be repeteatative. I wonder which will wear through first, the paint on the saddlebag or the vinyl seat cover.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™