You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Rear Wheel
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

VisionTex
Posted 2008-02-17 8:43 PM (#5407)
Subject: Rear Wheel

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
Looking for info on removal of the rear wheel. Anyone do this yet. I picked up a nail in the rear tire, and would rather remove the wheel than trailer. I would apprieciate the info. Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
VisionTex
Posted 2008-02-18 9:30 PM (#5454 - in reply to #5407)
Subject: RE: Rear Wheel

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
I got the rear wheel removed this afternoon. Posted some pictures in the gallary with comments on how. Hope this might help someone someday.
Newfie
Posted 2008-02-19 1:15 AM (#5458 - in reply to #5407)
Subject: RE: Rear Wheel

Cruiser

Edmonton, AB
Tex,

Great job on the pictures and comments in the gallery. If you combined your pictures and comments together in a new thread, I think it would be a great addition to the Tech Reference section of the forum for easy access in the future.

Thanks again for posting the pics.
varyder
Posted 2008-02-19 5:33 AM (#5464 - in reply to #5407)
Subject: Re: Rear Wheel

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
Thanks VisionTex, great pics. I agree with New fie, see if you can move this to the Tech Forum and step by step it. I thought it would be this easy, much easier than a wing. I read some wanting Victory to go to shaft drive on a Vision, but realizing the "additional" maintenance when having to change out a tire, wheel bearing, gears, u-joints, etc, etc, etc, this is a breeze. Thanks for your post.

Edited by varyder 2008-02-19 5:34 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™