You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Scala Rider Q2 Bluetooth Headset
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

PalmBeachRider
Posted 2008-02-18 2:50 PM (#5439)
Subject: Scala Rider Q2 Bluetooth Headset

Cruiser

Florida
This device works great for receiving phone calls. Great sound quality both listening and talking at highway speeds.

I'm having one issue...I hear an intermittent beeping in my headset. It sounds like it's a "battery low" warning, but it's freshly charged.

Does anyone have any experience with the Q2? Any suggestions?

Please note I don't advocate using a cell phone while driving, but I'm using my for receiving (not initiating) phone calls. It's good to have on trips when someone really needs to contact you. I don't even like drivers of cars using cell phones!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
okthenbye
Posted 2008-02-18 8:11 PM (#5450 - in reply to #5439)
Subject: Re: Scala Rider Q2 Bluetooth Headset

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
If it is bluetooth it could be incoming calls, text messages coming in, voice mail etc. Your phone should have a way to modify the alerts. After that I can't suggest anything except contact the maker of the device.
PalmBeachRider
Posted 2008-02-19 12:00 AM (#5457 - in reply to #5450)

Cruiser

Florida
Thanks for the input. I wish the solution was that simple. The phone makes a distinctive sound...a corny song. I'll keep you posted as I learn more. Thanks.
PalmBeachRider
Posted 2008-02-21 6:20 AM (#5561 - in reply to #5439)

Cruiser

Florida
I figured out the problem: The microphone was pointed the wrong way. There's a small yellow dot on the microphone and it came pointed outward, not inward. This made the wind and ambient noise trigger the voice activation feature. All I had to do was twist it 180 degrees and it fixed the problem. At times, the beep returns and I simply readjust the microphone. I have full details of this other rider impressions at http://www.gadgetguru.com
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™