You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Fuel It Demo Rides!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

radioteacher
Posted 2010-03-05 11:27 AM (#54400)
Subject: Fuel It Demo Rides!

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Victory has a new schedule for demo rides out on their web site.

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/Victory-Motorcycles/Demo-Rid...

I just asked for the day off Friday March 26, 2010 so I can take my time and ride a few models at Kent Powersports here in San Antonio.

The Cross Country better be available for demo rides this time around!!!

Have fun and get out there!

On another note, I also received a coupon for $25 off on Snowmobile Apparel. I wonder how much Polaris Snowmobile Gear is sold on South Texas?

Edited by radioteacher 2010-03-05 11:29 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Magic
Posted 2010-03-05 12:49 PM (#54404 - in reply to #54400)
Subject: RE: Fuel It Demo Rides!

Cruiser

San Antonio, Texas

Hey, Paul,

$25, huh? Well, that's definitely good for some excellent gloves. We gotta do another Texas Pride night soon.

radioteacher
Posted 2010-03-05 5:01 PM (#54425 - in reply to #54400)
Subject: Re: Fuel It Demo Rides!

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Don,

Texas Pride would be nice. I will check with the wife to see when I can make the run. I wonder if I could spend the $25 at Kent Powersports?
Teach
Posted 2010-03-07 6:12 PM (#54571 - in reply to #54400)

Visionary

I gotta wonder about your dealerships if you have to wait for a demo truck to test ride Victory motorcycles. My dealer is great about test riding the bikes.
On another note Victory will have the Demo trailer at Roar on the Shore in Erie PA for July.
radioteacher
Posted 2010-03-08 10:27 AM (#54615 - in reply to #54400)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Teach,

I am sure that if I asked I could ride anything on the floor at Kent Powersports but in the end I would feel bad since I am not looking to buy a new motorcycle anytime soon. Everyone at the dealership knows my long term commitment to my 2008 Vision and goes above and beyond the call of duty to support me and my ride.

So when the demonstration fleet comes to town, I go to the dealership to have a good time, meet other victory owners, take advantage of special discounts, ride some of the other models of Victory's in the fleet and eat a nice meal from Rudy's BBQ next door for lunch.

I thought that it would be nice to own a Kingpin Low or a Jackpot someday....until I took them on the road. Both had very harsh rear suspensions as compared to my Vision. I am sure that it can be adjusted some but I have become spoiled to what I have. I did like the old regular Kingpin ride.....maybe a used Kingpin would be nice to have someday.

My dealer has only had the Victory line for about a year. At the first Demo Ride event the dealer had, one customer was looking at other touring bikes. The sales guy introduced the customer to me and I showed him my Vision and answered every question that they had about the bike. Four months later I met the customer, riding his Vision, at a local bike night. He was very happy with his new ride.

Plus, the most important reason to go to the demo rides......taking the day off of work and having some fun!

Ride Safe

P.S. Wow, that was long. I guess like varyder, "I am a man of few words".

Edited by radioteacher 2010-03-08 10:30 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™