You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New Victory Commercial for "Fuel It"
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

IndyVision
Posted 2010-03-08 7:31 PM (#54668)
Subject: New Victory Commercial for "Fuel It"

Tourer

I was watching American Pickers, and a new Victory commercial came on. The only bike shown was a midnight cherry cross country. I can honestly say the commercial was terrible. If you didn't follow Victory, you would have no idea what you were watching. The camera angles were terrible, and you never really got a good look at the bike. The only way you would know it was a Victory commercial was at the very end, Victory - Fuel It was on the screen.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
SongFan
Posted 2010-03-08 8:02 PM (#54673 - in reply to #54668)
Subject: RE: New Victory Commercial for "Fuel It"

Visionary

Memphis

I'm only a few years from forced retirement and I would love go to work for Victory's marketing department.  The way technology is moving, it would not be hard to make something very cool economically that would have cost a bunch of money just a few years ago.

On the other hand, I would probably be a lot more effective as a guerrilla marketer.  I plan on putting together a nice photo/video editing set-up when I retire and have the time to bring some ideas to life.  Now, if I could just afford the  Robinson R-22 helicopter with the stabilized video mount I would be set.

Victory is agonizingly methodical with their marketing.  I keep waiting for the Apple MacInctosh "aha!" moment and it's just not happening.

Oh well, back to the posters....

alanrdking
Posted 2010-03-09 3:41 AM (#54694 - in reply to #54668)
Subject: RE: New Victory Commercial for "Fuel It"

Puddle Jumper

south central Pa.
SO WHAT?
Crawford
Posted 2010-03-09 9:59 AM (#54706 - in reply to #54668)
Subject: Re: New Victory Commercial for "Fuel It"

Tourer

Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Songfan here is an alternative to an expensive helicopter that has video capabilities.

http://www.draganfly.com/uav-helicopter/draganflyer-x6/
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™