You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

RADIUM RUN, BC CANADA- JUL 29 to AUG 2
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

salty
Posted 2010-03-23 12:45 PM (#55457)
Subject: RADIUM RUN, BC CANADA- JUL 29 to AUG 2

Cruiser

Cold lake Alberta
Open to all bikes and riders!

We did this back in Aug long of 06 and everyone had a great time for sure. It's just a nice relaxed weekend in a great setting. It's non denominational as far as bikes, riding groups etc go, your welcome and we look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

Jul 29th will see some of us head to Cochrane, Alberta from up north and other places northa nd east. We'll stay overnight. Meeting up at 9 am next morning the 30th at the big PetroCan on Hwy 1 below Cochrane. Coffee and the ride to Radium with a stop in Banff for fuel.

Motel will be Motel Bavaria with a large paved lot just off the main drag. simple rooms but great prices for us. Meet N Greet that night at the Ole Sawzburg. Last time they gave a nice beef buffet for around 10-12$ pp and I am working on something along the same line. Saturday will be riding, hopefully a couple of RC's will come forward to guide us or ride wherever you like for the day, enjoy the Hot Springs etc etc,

Sat eve we have a BBQ lined up, steak or chicken with potato, veggie trimming, dessert and coffee. Working on keeping it at 20$ a head. Last time we were stuffed to the brim! this takes place a 5-10 min walk from the Motel bavaria at The Radium Gold course, a beautiful setting over looking the fairways from the loungs's large outdoor patio.

Sunday we, ride some more and gather back at the motel for BBQ by the gazebo. We do a run and pickup steak and chicken etc that everyone pitches in for.

Home or wherever the road takes you on holiday monday.

Motel link:http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g182160-d615236-Reviews-Motel_Bavaria-Radium_Hot_Springs_B ritish_Columbia.html

tell them its for "Salty and Friends" to get the special rate when you book the room!

Be sure to use the "registration" link and tell us your coming and how many for Meet N Greet and/or Sat BBQ.

Cheers and safe riding!

Edited by salty 2010-03-23 12:46 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
TMOE4U
Posted 2010-03-24 10:24 PM (#55546 - in reply to #55457)
Subject: RE: RADIUM RUN, BC CANADA- JUL 29 to AUG 2

Puddle Jumper

Edmonton, AB Canada
Man!

Wouldn't you know it, I just finished the final plans on a 14 day trip to Victoria and Back. From July 31 to August 13th.

We will be passing through that area on Sunday, so we will be sure to wave as we pass by. We will be riding a 2010 Vision that is Blue and Sand. I have to wait a couple more weeks before I can pick it up, so I am a little excited.

I will be watching for other rides that I may be able to join.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™