You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

What is in that Virginia water?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

lennyb
Posted 2010-04-01 6:54 PM (#56337)
Subject: What is in that Virginia water?

Iron Butt

Perry Hall, MD
Took a 2 day ride to Virginia Beach. First I'll have to say that Rt. 64 sucks. Lots of time to sit and look around at who else is on the road. Anyway, over the past year I've only run across 4 Visions riding the roads here in Maryland, but in just 2 days I saw 6 on the Virginia highways. May not seem like a lot to some of you, but I got a kick out of it. What ever they're putting in their water, we need some here.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
VaParadox
Posted 2010-04-01 10:14 PM (#56377 - in reply to #56337)
Subject: Re: What is in that Virginia water?

Iron Butt

Richmond, Virginia
As a Virginian, we are all used to the clusterfuck called interstate 64. It starts just west of Hampton NewPort News and just gets worse as you head toward the ocean. The highway has been under construction/reconstruction for over 20 years. We joke that its the teaching ground for all new college engineering students to play with this stretch of the road as a "project" . they tear it up, the patch it up, they tear it up again, this time the surface is too high, next time its too low, next time rainwater wont run off, tear it up and re surface it in another direction etc etc etc Its maddening. For what we Virginians pay in road taxes and tolls we should have highways made of gold. The state is now using the excuse that "the economy has forced us to move road repairs down on the list" BULLPoopee, the roads were awful 2-3 years prior to the fall of the economy and the money paid in taxes was still there. Politics and money once again rouine peoples lives......... take another route.
Biscuit
Posted 2010-04-02 4:52 PM (#56459 - in reply to #56337)

Cruiser

Midlothian, Va.
Must of missed you because I went up 301 yesterday to So Victory for a visit and on the way home stopped off on Popes Creek for crab cakes. I-64 is much better west of Richmond.
Prime Power
Posted 2010-04-02 6:39 PM (#56473 - in reply to #56337)

Cruiser

It starts in Newport News which is why I live in Williamsburg. Eustis to Williamsburg isn't that bad.
varyder
Posted 2010-04-02 6:45 PM (#56475 - in reply to #56337)

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
STAY OFF I-64 BETWEEN 295 WESTSIDE THROUGH HAMPTON ROADS. IF YOU NEED TO GOT TO THE BEACH TAKE 460 OR RT 10. SORRY TO BE YELLING THIS BUT YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR LIFE IN YOUR HANDS ON THAT STRETCH OF HIGHWAY, FOLKS DON'T WATCH AND DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE RIDING A MOTORCYCLE OR DRIVING A TANK.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™