You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Addition Apparel
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Prostreet1
Posted 2010-04-02 1:25 PM (#56436)
Subject: Addition Apparel

Cruiser

Allen Park, MI
Does anyone know if there is a possibility of additional apparel with the VR logo on it being available anytime soon? I work in an atmosphere that allows golf shirts and pull overs and wouldn't mind sporting the "colors" sorta speak...or is it possible to purchase a digitized copy with the understanding that it would be used for personal use and not for resale??....don't want any copyright issues ya know

Coop
Top of the page Bottom of the page
VaParadox
Posted 2010-04-04 8:14 PM (#56659 - in reply to #56436)
Subject: Re: Addition Apparel

Iron Butt

Richmond, Virginia
Are you allowed to wear the Victory shop shirts? A lot of us wear those, comfy and logo'd. Have a few colors.
victoryvisiontour
Posted 2010-04-04 10:01 PM (#56671 - in reply to #56436)
Subject: RE: Addition Apparel

Iron Butt

Anderson, IN (48mi NE of downtown Indianapolis)
I would definately like to have a few VR polos and/or button-ups since I can't wear tshirts at work.
Prostreet1
Posted 2010-04-05 5:45 AM (#56679 - in reply to #56659)
Subject: Re: Addition Apparel

Cruiser

Allen Park, MI
VaParadox - 2010-04-04 9:14 PM

Are you allowed to wear the Victory shop shirts? A lot of us wear those, comfy and logo'd. Have a few colors.

Not sure what these look like? Are these Collard shirts? If it's not a big deal could you post a picture or direct me where to look to see them? I know that Polo's and button up's are fine. I have someone who does all my company embroidery here locally if I could get a digitized copy of the logo? I doubt that is possible with everyone worried about copyright infringement
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™