You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Sena SMH10
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

glighto11
Posted 2010-04-10 6:56 PM (#57186)
Subject: Sena SMH10

Iron Butt

Central New York
I just ordered the Sena SMH10. I've seen some good write-ups on them and there is an offering on E-Bay that is pretty irresistible so I took the plunge. Has anybody here gotten and/or tried one?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
hammo
Posted 2010-04-10 10:16 PM (#57201 - in reply to #57186)
Subject: Re: Sena SMH10

Puddle Jumper

First time I have actually heard of the SMH10. I have the Scala Q2 set and they work great. Let's us know how well the Sena's work out.
glighto11
Posted 2010-04-16 9:07 PM (#57702 - in reply to #57186)
Subject: RE: Sena SMH10

Iron Butt

Central New York

I received the SMH10 today and I am really impressed with the quality. I was a little apprehensive if it was going to fit in my IS-MAX helmet but it turned out to go very easy. Probably from out of the box to installed and paired to my Blackberry less than 10 minutes. As I have said before, I use my Blackberry for phone, tunes, and navigation (via the Garmin app). So it is the most important. Stereo sound quality is excellent, better than any headset I've owned. And the handsfree phone part seems to work great. I only have 1 unit so I can attest to the intercom function, but the write up is good on "BikeWorld.com". One last comment, I always wear gloves so I appreciate the large jog wheel instead of little tiny buttons.

So...for whatever it's worth, I give it a thumbs-up!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™