You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

The BEST Victory Dealer Open House, Saturday May, 29
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

VICTORYTCRIDER
Posted 2010-05-23 8:09 AM (#60514)
Subject: The BEST Victory Dealer Open House, Saturday May, 29

Cruiser

Capitol Region of NH
I read on this site of problems and issues with dealers all over the country. Well, IMHO this open house is at the best dealer Victory has, HK Powersports, in Hooksett NH. I can't say enough about HK Powersports. They are incredible, the owner, the sales team, parts and the service department is the best around. I have gone in for repairs, and have shared information from this site with them, if they are unaware of the problem the phone is picked up immediately and a call goes out to Victory tech assistance. The issue is taken care of promply, and under warranty.

The Victory Demo Truck will be in attendance loaded with 2010 bikes for demo rides. Lloydz dyno machine, Raffles and custom bike show. There will also be food available with proceeds to benefit the Granite State Chapter of the Victory Motorcycle Club.

You can go to the attached web link for more info. HK Powersports is on Rt 3 in Hooksett, NH.

http://www.hkphooksett.com/
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™