You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Dallas Tx Bike Rentals
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

varyder
Posted 2010-05-26 12:11 PM (#60808)
Subject: Dallas Tx Bike Rentals

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
I'm taking a trip to Dallas June 16 for a business meeting on 17. Since it's close to the weekend and my son lives 8 hours away, I was going to fly in Wed. and fly out Sun. from Dallas. I'm entertaining how to do this and everything between in and out of Dallas will be on my own. Most likely I'll end up flying down to see my son and back as well, but I'm also entertaining rental car or bike. It is an 8 hour drive and everything so far comes out even with car rental and gas, bike rental and gas, and flying, all is around $300 - $400 total.

The only thing I see is Eagle Rider in Dallas but thought some of you cowboys, or cowgirls, would know of a better place. Eagle Rider's has Harley's and I was looking forward to riding one to see how much better that was over my Vision and would go for the Electra or Ultra Electra. It must be a great bike because I see them all the time so this would be the opportunity to check one out if I go that route.

Suggestions are welcome so I can toss that around, otherwise it looks like I'll be "up in the air" when ever I travel.

(I'll be glad to excercise your bike too for free, if it needs to get and be rode)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
varyder
Posted 2010-05-26 8:43 PM (#60854 - in reply to #60808)
Subject: Re: Dallas Tx Bike Rentals

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
I guess Eagles Riders is the only place, eh?
texasgrumpy
Posted 2010-05-26 9:49 PM (#60866 - in reply to #60808)

Cruiser

Contact Stroker's Dallas they might be able to hook you up It would most likely be a HD but hey it's 2 wheels. http://www.strokersdallas.com/
I didn't know they rented bikes but there was a guy at a benefit we helped with a few weeks ago and he said the bike was a rental from Strokers.It's a cool place to visit if your in town too the beer is really cold and Mom's burgers hit the spot.
radioteacher
Posted 2010-05-26 10:09 PM (#60870 - in reply to #60808)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
I'll 2nd calling Stroker's Dallas. If you are flying into Love Field (flying Southwest Airlines) his shop is the closest! Even if you do not rent one there it is wonderful place to visit.

Stroker's Dallas is a cross between a museum, bar, motorcycle apparel shop, parts shop, custom shop, tattoo parlor, lunch stop, rally area and Victory dealer. Rick is a true character.

Motorcycles buzz in and out of the place like bees near a hive.
varyder
Posted 2010-05-27 12:01 PM (#60897 - in reply to #60808)

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
No go on the Stroker Rental, they say they don't do it. Referred me to Eagle Rider.... Thanks for the tip though.
radioteacher
Posted 2010-05-28 10:46 AM (#60962 - in reply to #60870)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Sorry they do not do rentals. I would stop by to visit Stokers if you were anywhere near the area.

Ride Safe
varyder
Posted 2010-05-29 6:03 PM (#61036 - in reply to #60808)

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
i may be renting a Victory Vision from Virginia!
ltbiker
Posted 2010-05-30 2:59 AM (#61067 - in reply to #60808)
Subject: RE: Dallas Tx Bike Rentals

Cruiser

Chandler, AZ
Here's one you might check with:
http://www.rental-motorcycle.com/namerica/usa/texas/dallas_rental.h...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™