You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Lehman Crossbow review by Rider Mag
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

SongFan
Posted 2010-06-02 4:17 PM (#61347)
Subject: Lehman Crossbow review by Rider Mag

Visionary

Memphis

Clement Salvadori took a white Crossbow through Death Valley.  Only gripes were the really weak reverse and the split fuel tanks.  Since the tanks were designed to be filled while leaning on the kickstand and the Crossbow stands straight up, he couldn't get the last half gallon in. 

Lots of tips on the nuances of trikes in general.  Nice article in the July edition.

Edited by SongFan 2010-06-02 4:19 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2010-06-02 4:59 PM (#61351 - in reply to #61347)
Subject: Re: Lehman Crossbow review by Rider Mag

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
yeah that reverse probably wasnt designed for all that Extra weight. and i guess when you fill that tank like you said. the bike is already leaning so i guess the tanks arent designed for that application as well? Lol ..
wseemann
Posted 2010-06-04 1:14 AM (#61461 - in reply to #61347)

Cruiser

Boydsville, AR United States
Learned that lesson last sat. when I tried to do a quick fuel up with the wife unit on, and holding the bike up. Had to remove the wife unit, and put the bike on the sidestand to get full.
VaParadox
Posted 2010-06-06 2:04 PM (#61600 - in reply to #61347)

Iron Butt

Richmond, Virginia
i found that when i slip the gas hose nozzle down deeper into the tank cocked under the throat of the opening toward the center, as it fills is pushes the fuel into the second take (or seems to) and i can always get a full fuel fill.

Also enjoyed the article on the Crossbow, Not ready for a trike right now, but if i were that would be the only one id want.

side note, spoke to a buddy of mine today with a Vision that overheard a HD owner telling his buddies that the Vision looked like a Gold wing that threw up.......... what stupid ignorance comments. funny part was my buddy walked up and said "really? you think thats true?
cause we got about 4 of them outside in the parking lot of you wanna see if they look anything like that to you", the guy retracted his neck into his shoulders upon feeling like a dipshit.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™