You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Lloydz takes over S&S motor parts business for Victorys
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Jedi Jeff
Posted 2010-06-03 2:58 PM (#61412)
Subject: Lloydz takes over S&S motor parts business for Victorys

Fountain Inn, SC United States
As Most of you know Lloyd'z and S&S Cycle have been working together for some time.
Lloydz announced today that they will now oversee handling and supplying all S&S Big Bore and Variable pressure clutches. For any orders requiring big bore or Variable clutch kits please call us for your orders. S&S will continue to manufacture and sell their Victory airbox (of which Lloydz is a dealer).

I'm happy for Lloydz, they have worked hard over the years and this will help his business.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
varyder
Posted 2010-06-03 3:02 PM (#61414 - in reply to #61412)
Subject: Re: Lloydz takes over S&S motor parts business for Victorys

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
great partnership, Lloyd'z is a well respected name. thanks for sharing.
XRsteve
Posted 2010-06-03 4:25 PM (#61420 - in reply to #61412)

Visionary

Georgia, west of Atlanta
Very good, I believe Lloyds cares more about us Victory riders than S&S ever would. Victory was just a small sideline for the S&S guys and it is everything for Lloyd..............
ScoreBo
Posted 2010-06-03 5:15 PM (#61425 - in reply to #61412)

Iron Butt

Northeast Ohio
Lloyd, we would love for you to chime in here and let us know what this means for us. XR, #57 and I really want the big bore kit. Hell, I'll even sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Posted 2010-06-03 7:07 PM (#61432 - in reply to #61412)

Tourer

I was talking to Lloyd about this last Saturday. He is pretty excited about it and his increased relationship with Victory.
I see only good things coming out of this for us foolish people.
XRsteve
Posted 2010-06-03 7:08 PM (#61433 - in reply to #61412)

Visionary

Georgia, west of Atlanta
Right on #57 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lloyd
Posted 2010-06-03 7:45 PM (#61436 - in reply to #61412)
Subject: RE: Lloydz takes over S&S motor parts business for Victorys

Cruiser

Hey Guys

Its been a CRAZY year! Were selling and servicing more product then we've been able to handle. were adding new help to reduce the stress levels around here and to continue to grow. S&S has some very large irons in the fire that are using all the available resources they have. They approached us to take over the big bore and clutch program to insure that their customers would be serviced and taken care of and when they needed to do that there was only one call they needed to make. Were happy we could help with their choice and were looking forward to growing the products. We will be in a very short transition phase over this and will be ready to take orders early next week. This will also allow us to insure that the right combination of parts gets used in our customers builds for maxium performance and tunability.

As time allows I will bop in, unfortunatly time has not been on my side in the last few months. If you have any questions please contact me at lloyd@lloydz.com. the old e-mail address has given me more then our share of problems.
Lloyd
Arkainzeye
Posted 2010-06-03 8:55 PM (#61445 - in reply to #61420)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
XRsteve - 2010-06-03 4:25 PM

Very good, I believe Lloyds cares more about us Victory riders than S&S ever would. Victory was just a small sideline for the S&S guys and it is everything for Lloyd..............

I think Lloyds cares more about Victory than Victory Does!!!! LOL sad but true.... what has victory done to help us with popping?
RedRider
Posted 2010-06-04 6:30 AM (#61473 - in reply to #61412)

Visionary

Glad to hear this worked out for Lloyd and us riders. I think a weekend ride to shoot the bull and visit Lloyd is a good idea. Give all those great people at his shop a break for a day. Who's in? Burgers, dog's and bullshit, what could be better? Don't tell Lloyd we just show up one Saturday.
RedRider
Posted 2010-06-04 6:31 AM (#61474 - in reply to #61412)

Visionary

dbl post me sorry

Edited by RedRider 2010-06-04 6:31 AM
XRsteve
Posted 2010-06-04 7:20 AM (#61481 - in reply to #61412)

Visionary

Georgia, west of Atlanta
Hopefully soon there will be a half dozen sets of big bore cylinders waiting for exchange, no waiting for resleeving, just inspection, money and out the door exchange........
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™