You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

CB radio with outside speakers
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

misterclean911
Posted 2008-03-13 4:57 PM (#6784)
Subject: CB radio with outside speakers

Puddle Jumper

shelbyville tennessee
I have a 08 vision, i have a question on the out side speakers, When i have the cb radio on does the out side speakers mute when someone talks on the CB? I know if you turn the outside speakers off and use the helment speakers then you can get the cb to over ride the music, but i love to listen to the outside speakers and i have trouble talking on the cb and to here what it said because when someone talks to me on the cb radio, the music does not mute on outside speakers< also with the cb radio sound turned all the way up to 30 it still not that loud in the helment speakers, its really hard to here at highway speeds. Also can you listen to the CB radio with the outside speakers? MY honda goldwing would do all this and then some.

Edited by misterclean911 2008-03-13 4:59 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Byrdman
Posted 2008-03-23 11:34 PM (#7228 - in reply to #6784)
Subject: RE: CB radio with outside speakers

Cruiser

Richmond, Texas

I am having the same problem w/ my CB. It wont turn up enough to hear it at all when the bike is on.

Worthless!

Nobody seems to know what to do so it has to go back to the dealer again this week. 

sandman
Posted 2008-03-24 9:32 AM (#7234 - in reply to #7228)
Subject: Re: CB radio with outside speakers

Cruiser

rhode island
I am considering going with a J&M CB Audio unit with a plug in to the main console and a head set for back up, this should be a good alternitive to the factory setup. Also half the cost.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™