You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Neat little feature
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

cjnoho
Posted 2008-03-27 8:48 PM (#7425)
Subject: Neat little feature

Visionary

So Cal
Low fuel light came on, then the "low fuel" message displayed, 20-30 sec. later the message briefly changed to the odometer and then started displaying the "range". After fillup odometer displayed again, never touched a button. Nothing monumental, but I thought it was a nice little feature.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
nowor2l8
Posted 2008-03-28 1:07 AM (#7452 - in reply to #7425)
Subject: RE: Neat little feature

Cruiser

Northwest of you

Yes, it is easy to see that artist and engineers actually THOUGHT about "what is possible" on this bike.

I am still blown away that anyone would give a "second thought" to making a bike that would not fall down!

Making what seems impossible, reality, that is true creation, as far as I am concerned.

I am proud to own a Victory and to have a Vision.

cjnoho
Posted 2008-03-28 1:44 AM (#7454 - in reply to #7425)
Subject: Re: Neat little feature

Visionary

So Cal
Although some have minor issues, when you notice little details like that, it make you realize that those involve with the Vision are trying their best to make this a world class motorcycle. Electrons and kilobytes burp and fart just like we do sometimes with no rhyme or reason.
The more we discover, the less we seem to know. If its man made, its not perfect. But we keep getting better.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™