You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Vision Pilot/CoPilot embroidered apparel
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

SongFan
Posted 2011-06-28 12:08 PM (#89793)
Subject: Vision Pilot/CoPilot embroidered apparel

Visionary

Memphis

http://www.autumnriders.com/default.asp

I have set up an arrangement with AutumnRiders.com so that we can get Vision Pilot/Vision Co-Pilot stuff anytime.  These are high-quality, embroidered items that match the quality of our bikes.  Thanks again to Crawford McKee for designing the logo in the first place.  AutumnRiders also offers custom colored Vision motorcycle embroidery.  The set-up/artwork fees have been taken care of.  I don't make a penny.

Follow these steps through the dropdown menus:

- Shop Now

- Select vehicle - Club Logo

- Select manufacturer - Motorcycle Club Logo

- Select Model - Vision Pilot or Vision Co-Pilot

- Year - All

- Color - Custom or Standard  (Standard is gray lettering.  Custom allows the letters to be a different color in case you want a gray shirt.)

If you want a Vision motorcycle. just use the dropdowns to find the bike/color.  They have a great variety of shirt syles/sizes, including Longs.

I have been working with the owner, Doug Marlowe, and he has done a great job.  No more excuses for people not knowing what to get us for birthday/Fathers Day/Christmas!  Let's support these guys.  I think the Vision Pilots will be their biggest Club logo request by far!

Edited by SongFan 2011-06-28 12:21 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cap'n Nemo
Posted 2011-06-28 12:23 PM (#89794 - in reply to #89793)
Subject: Re: Vision Pilot/CoPilot embroidered apparel

Visionary

New Bohemia, Va
Hey, thanks, I'm glad to see they have a Vision, I've got a shirt planned out for a very special occassion.
Trekwolf164
Posted 2011-06-28 1:21 PM (#89800 - in reply to #89793)

Iron Butt

New York State
Just ordered a Vision Pilot Denim long sleeve shirt was going to order a Vision shirt to but I decided to see the Pilot shirt first.

Thanks for the heads up I love my Vision pilot and co pilot slappers
dan camarco
Posted 2011-06-28 1:22 PM (#89801 - in reply to #89793)

Cruiser

Lumber Bridge, NC United States
Thank you and everyone involved.
SYNSTR
Posted 2011-06-28 1:44 PM (#89805 - in reply to #89793)

Iron Butt

Mt. Vernon, WASH.
Very cool, someone should forward this link to the marketing dogs in Iowa-maybe the connection will be made that we'd like one heck of a lot more variety in our riding clothing.
joe schmoe
Posted 2011-06-28 9:21 PM (#89842 - in reply to #89793)

Tourer

East TN
EXCELLENT idea...Got to order a set for me and the wife!! And they have a Midnight Cherry Vision!! SWEET!!!
DannyB
Posted 2011-06-29 3:45 AM (#89852 - in reply to #89793)

Tourer

2 mi from Jim Beam n KY
Cool!!!!!

I wonder if they could do a white Vision?
SongFan
Posted 2011-06-29 8:29 AM (#89861 - in reply to #89852)

Visionary

Memphis

DannyB - 2011-06-29 3:45 AM Cool!!!!! I wonder if they could do a white Vision?

Absolutely! Just go through the dropdowns until you get to Color. Select Custom and that will give you another dropdown to change the primary color with about 80 options.

SongFan
Posted 2011-06-29 7:45 PM (#89902 - in reply to #89793)
Subject: RE: Vision Pilot/CoPilot embroidered apparel

Visionary

Memphis

Here's a quote I got from Doug Marlow in an e-mail.  After two days:

Make that 10 shirts. I can say you are the first who promised great sales for a new design that actually delivered.

Thanks,

Doug

Here's my response:

"These guys are the most diverse group in the entire motorcycle world. Ex-Harley, Goldwing, BMW, Sport-touring, Moto Guzzi, Boulevard, V-Star and VTX riders, all now riding the outrageous Vision. We are basically a group of middle-aged guys who know what we want and don't follow the crowd. Even the other Victory riders are not nearly as diverse as the Vision guys. When's the last time you saw a Harley guy, Goldwinger and BMW guy all sitting around the table together, swapping stories? Pretty awesome.

I need to ask the webmaster at Vision-Riders how much a banner costs because I'd like to keep your website in the forefront and not buried in a thread on the forum."

Edited by SongFan 2011-06-29 7:46 PM
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2011-06-30 7:30 AM (#89926 - in reply to #89793)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
Ordered me a l-s denim shirt. Not cheap - hope it is as good as the cost.

Edited by CoolHandLuke 2011-06-30 7:30 AM
hottierod
Posted 2011-06-30 7:51 AM (#89927 - in reply to #89793)

Tourer

Sturbridge, Mass
I will be the first to ask, can someone please post a pic of one of the shirts when they come in !

radioteacher
Posted 2011-06-30 9:22 AM (#89935 - in reply to #89793)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Sounds like I might get one for Christmas.

I told the wife that it would be nice to have Radioteacher under the Vision Pilot logo and she objected. She said the logo was nice but why add Radioteacher to it?.....she just doesn't understand...yet.

Crawford....thanks again for the logo. I take very good care of my Vision Pilot T-Shirt.....its got to last.

Speaking of buying stuff.....do not forget to support this web site by buying Merchandise and/or sending in a donation. Jeff and Miles have done a great job keeping this web site running so please send them some orders.

That Vision-Riders Window Decal sure looks nice!

http://www.vision-riders.com/merch.asp

Ride Safe

Edited by radioteacher 2011-06-30 9:32 AM
Cap'n Nemo
Posted 2011-06-30 9:32 AM (#89937 - in reply to #89793)

Visionary

New Bohemia, Va
I think nearly all wives come from the same mold, and then we fellers have to live in our own world. She gives me the "yeah, yeah" on most of the things concerning my passions....
SongFan
Posted 2011-06-30 2:19 PM (#89950 - in reply to #89793)

Visionary

Memphis

Radioteacher - "I told the wife that it would be nice to have Radioteacher under the Vision Pilot logo and she objected. She said the logo was nice but why add Radioteacher to it?.....she just doesn't understand...yet."

Doug Marlow and I discussed whether to put an oval around the Vision Pilot logo or not, in case someone wanted to put their name under it.  I mulled it over and figured that a name under that logo would look too busy since it already had the words Vision Pilot spelled out.  If it didn't have those words already (just the wings and "V" ) I would have put an oval around it.  I figured most guys would use a name under the actual Vision motorcycle logo.  I ordered a dark blue denim shirt with the Vision Pilot Logo only but am in the process of special ordering a denim jacket with the Vision Pilot Logo over the left pocket and a Midnight Cherry Vision Tour over the right pocket with SongFan underneath it.

This is another cool little company that will bend over backwards for us and they have had multiple Victory bikes in their data base for several years.  That says a lot to me.

Edited by SongFan 2011-06-30 2:19 PM
Trekwolf164
Posted 2011-06-30 3:02 PM (#89954 - in reply to #89950)

Iron Butt

New York State
SongFan - 2011-06-30 2:19 PM

Radioteacher - "I told the wife that it would be nice to have Radioteacher under the Vision Pilot logo and she objected. She said the logo was nice but why add Radioteacher to it?.....she just doesn't understand...yet."

Doug Marlow and I discussed whether to put an oval around the Vision Pilot logo or not, in case someone wanted to put their name under it.? I mulled it over and figured that a name under that logo would look too busy since it already had the words Vision Pilot spelled out.? If it didn't have those words already (just the wings and "V" ) I would have put an oval around it.? I figured most guys would use?a name under the actual Vision motorcycle logo.? I ordered a dark blue denim shirt with the Vision Pilot Logo only but am in the process of special ordering a denim jacket with the Vision Pilot Logo over the left pocket and a Midnight Cherry Vision Tour over the right pocket with SongFan underneath it.

This is another cool little company that will bend over backwards for us and they have had multiple Victory bikes in their data base for several years.? That says a lot to me.

Denim Jacket sounds like a Great Idea .

Are you providing the jacket for them to embroder ?
SongFan
Posted 2011-06-30 3:42 PM (#89955 - in reply to #89793)

Visionary

Memphis

T-Wolf,

You don't have to supply anything.  They have denim jackets in both blue and black.  I'm also going to order some stone blue and charcoal ballcaps with a Vision Tour on one and the Vision Pilot wings on the other (Custom lettering not available on ballcaps due to limited space).  It's all part of their dropdown menu under apparel.

One thing I like about these guys is their selections of styles and sizes.  We have some big boys on this forum and some of the Autumnrider shirts go up to 5X.  The Jackets go up to 4X.

If they got a banner on this site it would be a win-win for both Jeff (the site Jedi) and Autumnriders.  There will never be a Vision Pilot website to compete with Vision-Riders so this shouldn't take away from Vision-Riders at all.  It just gives us options in a very limited Vision aftermarket world.

Edited by SongFan 2011-06-30 4:04 PM
Trekwolf164
Posted 2011-06-30 4:44 PM (#89957 - in reply to #89793)

Iron Butt

New York State
Thanks for the info. I sent a request to add a Vision to my Vision Pilot shirt but if they can't I understand. But the Denim Jacket sounds like a nice Christmas present for my co pilot and I
SongFan
Posted 2011-06-30 5:10 PM (#89958 - in reply to #89793)

Visionary

Memphis

T-wolf, here's how to add something to the right side of a shirt or jacket:  (I just ordered mine).

Specials like this can’t be done straightforward on the site.   Adding the Vision design itself on the right chest adds $24.95.  Each line of text adds $3.50 so the total additional cost would be $28.45.  If you will order your jacket on the site and then “add an additional” item to it.  For the next item order a patch at $24.95 with the Vision Tour model.  Add the line of text to that design.  Then, when checking out, specify under “special instructions” that the patch design is actually for the right chest.  Send me an email with the order number and I will check it out.

It basically costs $28.45 to add the right side logo with custom lettering.  Denim jacket with both sides done is about $110.

If you want to e-mail Doug direct, his address is  dougmarlow@autumnriders.com.

SongFan
Posted 2011-06-30 9:04 PM (#89969 - in reply to #89793)

Visionary

Memphis
Doug asked me for a rundown of all Vision colors by year so he will be updating the data base to show the '09-'11 color schemes including the 8-Ball.  I showed him the different paint scheme on the Sandstone bikes compared to the originals.  He  will also be adding the Cross Country to the list.  I think you guys have surprised him!
Tarpits99
Posted 2011-06-30 10:50 PM (#89970 - in reply to #89793)

Iron Butt

North Orange County CA
SSG?
maybe? no?......
SongFan
Posted 2011-06-30 11:25 PM (#89971 - in reply to #89793)

Visionary

Memphis
Of COURSE SSG!  If you want to beat them to the punch you can use the dropdown Color, select Custom and go down to the Primary Color menu.  SSG looks to me to be either Gray or Silver, Beach.  Personally, I'd go with the Silver, Beach just because it sounds classier.
Breaker
Posted 2011-07-01 8:38 AM (#89975 - in reply to #89793)

Iron Butt

Western WA
Excellent!
dr_reloader
Posted 2011-07-01 8:48 PM (#90029 - in reply to #89793)

Tourer

, FL United States
Got mine and my co-pilot's
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2011-08-03 12:30 PM (#92484 - in reply to #89926)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
My shirt came and it is exactly what I wanted. Midnight Cherry Vision with a little extra lettering above and below.

Shirt looks great and actually fits - XLT 'cause I have a 37" sleeve measurement.

Tried to post a pic - too big - will try again later CHL

Edited by CoolHandLuke 2011-08-03 12:31 PM
donetracey
Posted 2011-08-03 1:01 PM (#92486 - in reply to #89793)

Visionary

Pitt Meadows, BC Canada
IMPRESSIVE!

They got MY order ....
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread