You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Lodging & Adventure Offers
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Welcome, Guidelines and Important InformationMessage format

Jedi Jeff
Posted 2009-09-08 7:35 AM (#43487)
Subject: Lodging & Adventure Offers

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Periodically we get emails from lodges, motels, hotels, and adventure outfitters offering deals for our members. Here's a list of recent ones. Use them as you see fit. Vision-Riders does not vouch for them or guaranty their accuracy. Let us know if you use them and your review of their service.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2009-09-08 7:40 AM (#43488 - in reply to #43487)
Subject: RE: Lodging & Adventure Offers

Nantahala Village is offering great lodging specials this fall and winter to the motorcycle clubs that are planning to come visit Deal's Gap and The Tail of the Dragon. If you have not heard of either route, please take a moment and view the website: http://www.tailofthedragon.com/ These are some of the most respected rides in the TN and NC mountains. We are just 30 minutes away and have lodging, restaurant, bar, and other amenities that car and bike clubs use year round. Our lodging website is http://www.nvnc.com We try to cater to your needs so your trip is exciting and memorable. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Chase Harper
Nantahala Village
828-488-2826 x 107
http://www.nvnc.com
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2009-09-08 7:47 AM (#43489 - in reply to #43487)

Welcome to the Rodeway Inn, Nestled between the beautiful Color Country and the Castle Country, in Southern Utah. Right in the heart of the Caineville Mesas, best Free Style Motocross in the Country.

Offering Affordable Lodging just minutes away from Capitol Reef National Park, the Goblin Valley State Park, Glen Canyon National Recreation Center, The Grand Staircase/Escalante National Monument, Lake Powell and many others must see landscapes on your vacation.

For a limited time, the Caineville Rodeway Inn is offering a Motorcycle Club Ride Special of 20% off on their 3 day, 2 night stay. Offer is good thru Dec. 31, 2009. Reservations for this offer must be taken directly by phone. Call 435-456-9900 or 801-598-3083.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2009-09-08 7:52 AM (#43490 - in reply to #43487)

Good morning! I wanted to take a moment of your time to introduce our historic property to you. We have several motorcycle groups come through and stay for 1 or 2 nights and ride around our scenic area. Groups love our 4,000 square foot lobby and front verandah to hang out and just relax. We also have a pub opening up the beginning of October! Our rates for the remainder of the year are $61.97 per night, per room, plus tax. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Thanks and have a great day!

Tenille Lee
Sales Manager
Kenilworth Lodge
Sebring, FL
(863) - 385-0111 ex 140
(800) - 423-5939
http://www.kenilworthlodge.com
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2009-09-08 8:03 AM (#43492 - in reply to #43487)

Hello All,

Just want to touch base with you to let you know the Grass Roots Cafe in Horse Shoe is now open. Read the write up in the Mountain Xpress here. (we're second on the list). We got a little bit of a label here, but with or without the label, we promote America! And really good American food too!

We're located about 6 miles west of Hendersonville on Hwy 64. Sunday hours are 11:30 - 3, 11 - 9 Tuesday - Sat.

GRAND OPENING SEPT 26. If you would like to network for your grass roots group with us, please let me know!

BIKE NITES - We'll be hosting bike nites Saturday evenings in the fall. If you ride, drop by and see us!

We'll have a cafe website up and running soon. I hope you'll stop by sometime and check us out!

--
Carol Adams McLean
"Make Some Noise"
http://www.grassrootsfreedomride.com
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2009-09-15 8:57 AM (#44014 - in reply to #43487)

NORTH GEORGIA HOSTEL

Hello, I would like to introduce myself and my business in North Georgia business. I have opened up a hostel in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia, called Gloria's Heavenly Hostel. It is located on the Murphy highway in Blairsville, Ga and 5 miles from North Carolina and 12 miles from Tennessee. It is at the base of the Applachian Trail and in the Cherokee National Forest.

It has hot showers, clean beds, a coed facility, check in 24 hours a day and check out time is 3 PM. I have 2 private bedrooms, one with satallite TV and the main open area has twin beds with TV hookup. There is a full kitchen, washer/dryer, clean sheets and towels.

The cost is $15.00 a night for individuals and $35.00 per night for the private bedrooms. It is nestled in a quiet country setting, out of town but off the main highway of 129 North. The atmospere is friendly and laid back and pets are welcome, if they are house trained. The inside is smoke free area but there is plenty of outside space on the covered porch or in the back are for smoking.

You do not have to make reservations, however, to assure a place for the night or two, you may call or E-mail me and I will see that you have a place to stay, if you just let me know. I take major credit cards, cash and checks. I assure you that your stay would be a happy one here and without many restrictions. My phone number is 706-745-8259 and I am in the process of putting a website up for you to view. If you are interested I can E-mail you some pics of the inside and outside.

I hope that you will put me on your list of wonderful places to stay if you travel up this way. Thank you and have a blessed day.

http://www.gloriasheavenlyhostel.com
GLORIA STONE (deargloria@aol.com)
GLORIA'S HEAVENLY HOSTEL
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2010-01-27 12:32 PM (#52161 - in reply to #43487)

Hello, I am Misty Taylor the Director of Sales here at the Red Lion on the Falls in Idaho Falls, ID. It is my great pleasure to encourage your group to come and enjoy a stay here at the Red Lion on the Falls. We are a full service property with (3) freestanding units. Our hotel offers a full service restaurant and lounge with a convention center. We have seasonal cabana rooms available around our seasonal pool. We also offer our premium tower rooms over looking the falls and standard tower rooms overlooking the city.

We guarantee you an experience that will exceed your expectations with exuberant service from our entire Red Lion team. We go above and beyond the limits to ensure everyone's stay is memorable, including your family pet. Our courteous and friendly Guest service agents are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; ready and willing to provide outstanding service and security to you, our valued guest.

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me.

Warmest regards,
Misty Taylor

Misty Taylor
Director of Sales
Red Lion on the Falls
475 River Parkway
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Phone: (208) 523-8000 ext 145
Fax: (208) 529-9610
Email: sales@idahofallsredlion.com
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2010-07-18 10:05 AM (#64797 - in reply to #43487)

This offer comes from a member, Chris M. on our Victory Riders Network:

Sturgis Rally Lodging

Any one going to the rally this year? If you are and need a place to crash out of the noise and want some peace, come and stay at the lodge I am working. We are giving a discount to Victory riders since I am one. We are 50 minutes down US HWY 85 from Sturgis. Check out our website and give us a call we still have some openings. Thanks, Chris
http://dampierlodge.com or 307-746-4797

Jedi Jeff
Posted 2012-01-06 8:37 AM (#104854 - in reply to #43487)

If you are traveling in the Hyde Park, NY area...

Inn the Woods offers a 20% discount on 2 or more nights for all who ride in by bike.
Hyde Park, NY is home to the Culinary Institute of America, FDR Presidential Library & Walkway-Over--the-Hudson. It's also home to a great Victory dealer, Zack's Vtwin and 45min from Lloydz Motorworks.

Inn the Woods
32 Howard Blvd. Extension
Hyde Park, NY 12538
#845-229-9331
http://www.innthewoods.com
innthewoods@optonline.net
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2012-04-19 1:31 PM (#112551 - in reply to #43487)

A new offer for Vision-Riders...
------------------------------------------------------

Good Afternoon Vision Riders!

The Kaatskill Mountain Club is pleased to offer our biking friends a special rate for a ride and stay. Our GM is a rider and thought this would be wonderful ride for clubs. We are nestled in the Catskill Mountains of NY 1 hour south of Albany and 2 ? hours north of NYC. Please visit our website at http://www.kaatskillmtnclub.com .

We are also home to North America?s longest and highest zip line http://www.ziplinenewyork.com.

For those who ride to Americade, we are about 2 ? hours south of Lake George. Take historic Route 30 South to 990V to 23 and 23A and you?ll be in Hunter, via the scenic route.

Check out the attached file for our rider package. The package includes accommodations, breakfast and map.
If you have any questions please call or email me.
Vashti M. Snyder
Sales Manager
Hunter Resort Vacations
518-263-5580 ext. 3033

(KaatskillMtnClub.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments KaatskillMtnClub.jpg (12KB - 2 downloads)
Attachments Motorcycle Rates.pdf (36KB - 7 downloads)
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2013-02-07 1:20 PM (#130579 - in reply to #43487)

Going to Rolling Thunder in Washington, DC?

We got this offer in our mailbox:

(Rolling_Tide_Ride_of_Thunder.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Rolling_Tide_Ride_of_Thunder.jpg (92KB - 2 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™