You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Places to see?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

dwhite28
Posted 2011-05-16 6:51 PM (#86465)
Subject: Places to see?

Tourer

San Antonio, TX United States

Just wanting suggestions on places to see along a route i will be taking here shortly.

I will be leaving Sheridan, WY early morning of May 25th and head to Beloit, WI. Will be in the Beloit area for a full day. Would like to know if there is any points of interest are areas that are really fun to ride. From there i will be headed to Hamilton, Ontario then south to Chesapeake, VA.

Thanks in advance.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Thomas
Posted 2011-05-16 8:34 PM (#86477 - in reply to #86465)
Subject: RE: Places to see?

Central Wisconsin

The Black Hills are nice to ride through.

Your welcome to attend the Wisconsin ride/gatherin' I have planned for June 9th, 10th & 11th, might be to late for you.

We have over 36 bikes signed up.

Also anyone else reading this is welcome to attend too.

Lotzafun
Posted 2011-05-16 10:01 PM (#86483 - in reply to #86465)
Subject: Re: Places to see?

Iron Butt

Rockford, IL
Not much to see or do in Beloit. As far as nice riding area you will need to head about an hour west into the southwest area of WI....over west of Monroe area. I'm about 15 miles south of Beloit in Rockford, again not much to see or do here either.

Let me know what day you are going to be in the area and I can probably hook up with you and depending on the amount of free time you will have I can plan a ride around the time. Whether its a quick dinner ride or an all-day ride I can plan something.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™