You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

MBW lights
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

witchbiker
Posted 2012-03-03 9:00 AM (#109107)
Subject: MBW lights

Cruiser

Barefoot Bay, FL United States

Jeff,

Just waiting for the go-ahead on a core set of taillights. If they need one, I'll send them,

along  with the $$$ for the new set. Waiting patiently here in Maine...FOR THE SNOW TO GO AWAY!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2012-03-05 9:21 AM (#109270 - in reply to #109107)
Subject: Re: MBW lights

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Be patient Mr Witch, I think MBW has had a few setbacks in production, hence the delay. I know they want it to be bulletproof so I think they are just working toward that. They are working hard to deliver this product! That said, the set I have has been very good, though it hasn't seen much road time since December. Hopefully that will change soon.
Fastfred
Posted 2012-03-05 12:54 PM (#109278 - in reply to #109107)

Cruiser

mansfield, MA United States
Jeff it's going to be 65 out Thursday! Time to get her out!
GeekVisionRider
Posted 2012-03-05 3:29 PM (#109290 - in reply to #109107)

Cruiser

Fredonia, WI United States
It will be in the 50's here in Wisconsin. If it weren't for all the salt on the roads, I would have her out tomorrow! Salt=bad. :-(
VisionNWRider
Posted 2012-03-15 11:38 AM (#110164 - in reply to #109107)

Iron Butt

Tri Cities, WA
Jedi, What did you pay for yours if you dont me asking?
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2012-03-19 1:22 PM (#110433 - in reply to #109107)

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Well, the bike has been out - in Daytona this week actually! I let Lloyd bring it down and use it while he was there for bike week. He said it got a lot of looks and questions. I then got to use it while I was there for the last 4 days.

Funny story -
I was driving on Beach St in Daytona and decided to park it and poke around all the vendor tents. I backed it to the curb and naturally hit the brake several times parking it. That evidently cause quite a stir in the vendor booth I had parked in front of. I didn't realize I parked in front of one of those "raffle off a harley" booths. The vendor quickly comes out and asks about the bike & lights, falling all over himself on how great/bright they are. Then he sheepishly asks, "Don't suppose you'd want to buy a raffle on the harley?" Not saying anything, I just smiled and cocked my head and we both looked back at my vision. After a pregnant pause he says, "Yeah, I see your point" and walks back into the tent. At that point the bystanders break out in laughter. I just kept smiling as I walked away. That was worth the plane ticket down.
alohaboy
Posted 2012-03-19 1:36 PM (#110436 - in reply to #109107)

Cruiser

Danville, CA
Classic... Nice.....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™