You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Welcome
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Stryker
Posted 2008-06-06 7:33 PM (#11522)
Subject: Welcome

Puddle Jumper

Oviedo, FL
Greetings from Central Florida,
I have been lurking for a month or so, getting a feeling for this site and the content of the various discussions and technical information. I have been researching the idea of experiencing the Vision personally by digesting any and all information that I have been able to consume on the subject. I have my first ride next weekend and I will be better prepared to objectively evaluate that ride due in part to all of the insightful information from the members of this forum.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rebel
Posted 2008-06-06 8:27 PM (#11524 - in reply to #11522)
Subject: Re: Welcome

Iron Butt

Linwood, MI
You might want to get your financing lined up now, because after you take your test ride it will drive you nuts waiting for all that rigamarole to get sorted before you can take it home.
space_cwboy
Posted 2008-06-07 8:23 AM (#11538 - in reply to #11522)
Subject: Re: Welcome

Cruiser

Evergreen, CO
Stryker -

You may think that Rebel is tuggin your chain about this, but if you peruse through the many posts on this subject regarding those that had "investigated" the Vision, then subsequently taking a demo ride, a vast majority of them were ready to pull the trigger before ever getting back to the dealership on the demo ride. I count myself in that list. You sound as if you did a similar amount of research as I did before taking a ride on one. In the 2-3 days it took to get the paperwork all in order, I was already prioritizing my accessory list.

In the first week or two of ownership, we changed our summer vacation plans from flying from Denver to Seattle, renting a motorcycle in Seattle, touring WA state, then flying home.....to RIDING our Vision from Denver to Seattle, completing our WA state ride as planned, THEN going through Alberta, into Montana, taking in Glacier National Park, Beartooth Highway, then back home. The bike is THAT good! We're now over 3k on the bike in about 2 months, even though I've been out of town on business for two of those weeks. I'm trying to hold it to the 5k-6k mark before we start our trip at the end of July, just to ensure we have sufficient tire tread for the duration of our long trip in August. No doubt we'll have 12k+ by the end of the summer.

Get ready for a "bugs in your teeth", silly grin on your face, fantastic summer, because this scoot will change you!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™