You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Greetings to my Fellow " Visioneers " !
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Wild Monkey
Posted 2008-06-03 3:58 PM (#11322)
Subject: Greetings to my Fellow " Visioneers " !

Puddle Jumper

Pensacola, FL
Hello everyone ! I just wanted to take a moment and say "Hi", as I just found this site & joined the board. Proud new owner of an '08 Midnight Cherry Vision Tour Comfort, soon to have the Level 1 pipes & mapping done. I am located in Pensacola, FL and have allready put together a wish list for my bike, is this abnormal ? Especially since I haven't even got past the 500 mile break in ? LoL... Look forward to meeting everyone here, and also riding with you soon....

Steve.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
space_cwboy
Posted 2008-06-03 8:27 PM (#11330 - in reply to #11322)
Subject: Re: Greetings to my Fellow " Visioneers " !

Cruiser

Evergreen, CO
I have the EXACT same model as yours (color too), and had the Level1 mufflers installed before I even took delivery. I had a wish list going in the couple of days between deciding to pull the trigger, and actually picking up the bike. Welcome to the forum, enjoy your Vision, and ride safe!!
metalguy
Posted 2008-06-03 8:42 PM (#11331 - in reply to #11322)

Tourer

Tacoma, WA
Welcome! It looks like the midnight cherry metallic tours are all coming together on this thread! -----Metalguy
Rebel
Posted 2008-06-03 9:06 PM (#11336 - in reply to #11322)

Iron Butt

Linwood, MI
Welcome!

I just had to chime in. 08 Midnight Cherry Tour Premium
etspastimes
Posted 2008-06-03 9:37 PM (#11339 - in reply to #11322)
Subject: RE: Greetings to my Fellow " Visioneers " !

Tourer

Salisbury, NC
The Cherries must be ripe, they sure have been picked. Welcome to the site. ET
Breaker
Posted 2008-06-03 10:11 PM (#11343 - in reply to #11322)

Iron Butt

Western WA
Welcome Steve.

Midnight Cherry is the fastest of all the Visions - congrats on a good choice.
pollolittle
Posted 2008-06-04 8:51 AM (#11365 - in reply to #11322)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I don't think so, Nuuu UUHHHH Mine is faster than any of ya'll's. Black is the hottest, coolest, biggest one of all and FASTER.
So there and welcome to the addiction.

Oh yeah, I forgot Love the Name.
The GeezER Club for Men and Women (GCM and GCW) (not that I could say that out loud) refer to themselves as Vision Pilots and Co-Pilots. Just a little friendly helpful hint from the crew at VRA (Vespa Riders Association) there are still some members here.

Edited by pollolittle 2008-06-04 8:55 AM
cjnoho
Posted 2008-06-05 2:43 AM (#11408 - in reply to #11365)

Visionary

So Cal
pollolittle - 2008-06-04 5:51 AM

I don't think so, Nuuu UUHHHH Mine is faster than any of ya'll's. Black is the hottest, coolest, biggest one of all and FASTER.
So there and welcome to the addiction.

Oh yeah, I forgot Love the Name.
The GeezER Club for Men and Women (GCM and GCW) (not that I could say that out loud) refer to themselves as Vision Pilots and Co-Pilots. Just a little friendly helpful hint from the crew at VRA (Vespa Riders Association) there are still some members here.

Theres the pollo we all know. You were starting to scare us there, for a while.Ran out of Dr. Pepper again, didnt you.
varyder
Posted 2008-06-05 7:30 AM (#11415 - in reply to #11365)

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA

pollolittle - 2008-06-04 8:51 AM I don't think so, Nuuu UUHHHH Mine is faster than any of ya'll's. Black is the hottest, coolest, biggest one of all and FASTER. So there and welcome to the addiction. Oh yeah, I forgot Love the Name. The GeezER Club for Men and Women (GCM and GCW) (not that I could say that out loud) refer to themselves as Vision Pilots and Co-Pilots. Just a little friendly helpful hint from the crew at VRA (Vespa Riders Association) there are still some members here.

First, welcome Wild Monkey. I ride the MC Tour Premium, which is the best bike out there, and fastest stock of the Vision. The black only gives the illusion that it goes faster, but off the line and down the stretch the MC will blow their doors, uh, I mean bag doors off. Be care, not afraid, just carefull of the little chicken guy down in Tennessee. He's faded in and out on us but I see that he is back now. Oh, Hi Pollolittle,   glad to see you're back.

pollolittle
Posted 2008-06-05 7:51 AM (#11419 - in reply to #11322)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Back, whose back! Black is so much quicker than any of them thar other colors, you know how I know. Chandler Tom had to put them thar Air Bags on his and his is Black. I haven't seen anybody else install them Air Bags and you know there ain't but one reason to have those, Cause your quick and lightning fast. FYI, this is not anything personal about CT. If you don't believe me go check out his gallery. I have yet to be able to convince my ruling authority to be able to install that system. Oh, what fun it look like. Love them accessories!

CT, I didn't see that in the catalog!
DesertJim
Posted 2008-06-05 10:21 AM (#11427 - in reply to #11322)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
I had lunch with CT recently and he was smiling from ear to ear. I know most Vision pilots always have some smile time , but his was a little longer and wider that just the Pilot smile. Said he was pickin up "chicks". I asked him how the ride to Tenn was and he corrected me and said no just around the PHX area. I guess he didn't mean the Poolopootfarmchicks.

Anyway his is MC and mine is the fast black, we had a drag race and yes black is faster!
pollolittle
Posted 2008-06-05 10:25 AM (#11429 - in reply to #11322)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
See, I have proof, SandSmilinJim just verified it for me. You must have air bags installed too.
Wild Monkey
Posted 2008-06-06 1:50 PM (#11504 - in reply to #11322)
Subject: RE: Greetings to my Fellow " Visioneers " !

Puddle Jumper

Pensacola, FL
Thank's Everyone for the warm welcome ! I look forward to help with my addiction !!!!!

Steve.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™