You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Tour pack lights
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

Centexrider
Posted 2012-11-08 3:36 PM (#126370)
Subject: Tour pack lights

New user

Does anyone know how to get at the tour pack lights? Do I need to remove the top inner shell to get to them? It looks like there are six allen screws plus the ones holding the passenger backrest. Many thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
repeateruser
Posted 2012-12-07 11:49 AM (#127709 - in reply to #126370)
Subject: tour pac lights

Well Doug,there is four plastic caps inside the upper panel. They are located right behind the lights,remove them and inside that there are four 4mm allen screws ( i think) remove them and twist the socket for the running light and the light is free from the trunk. Hope that helps ya.
Gadget
Posted 2012-12-10 11:13 PM (#128275 - in reply to #126370)
Subject: Re: Tour pack lights

Cruiser

Let me know if u still need assistance getting to the lights. I just did same thing again and it's fresh n memory for quick recall. If u just need to unplug lights then u don't need to remove the shell. If u wanna get at wiring then u will need to remove shell. I have pics if needed. Let me know.
victoryvisiontour
Posted 2012-12-11 9:52 AM (#128280 - in reply to #126370)
Subject: Re: Tour pack lights

Iron Butt

Anderson, IN (48mi NE of downtown Indianapolis)
Be easy on the torque when you reinstall. The screws are threaded into plastic and strip very easily. Unfortunatley I know from experience.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™