You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Rider took our picture
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

BillyJoe
Posted 2013-07-14 9:58 PM (#141623)
Subject: Rider took our picture

Cruiser

, AR United States
My wife and I rode the Vision to North Little Rock today. After we pulled onto the interstate a Harley came up from behind in the second lane. He slowly passed us and as he got beside us he grinned and gave a thumbs up. He put some distance between us and then he slowed down allowing us to pass him. I had to laugh when I saw he had his cell phone out taking our picture. When we got where we were going I told my wife I didn't know if was taking a picture of the bike or her. She seemed pretty sure it was the Vision.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Boots
Posted 2013-07-15 9:53 AM (#141633 - in reply to #141623)
Subject: Re: Rider took our picture

Tourer

New Mexico
Same here, more than once.
A group of four riders U-Turned at a freeway exit ramp on the highway to chase us down to get pics of my 'custom' ride.
Another time we were on a trip at a fast food joint and a bus full of Japanese tourists pulled in. They all got out and instead of heading into the place they surrounded my bike! Taking pics, pointing. I had seen this before on a smaller scale, so headed out right away - They think nothing of getting on your bike for pics! so wanted to head that off before they had the chance. Of course they were all super friendly, and wanted pics of a 'Real American Biker'.

Edited by Boots 2013-07-15 9:54 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™