You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

XM Radio & Garmin 660
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

nealwirgau
Posted 2014-06-30 3:41 PM (#160836)
Subject: XM Radio & Garmin 660

Puddle Jumper

Stony Mountain, MB Canada

Hi Guys,

I have a 2009 Victor Vision Tour and I have a couple of questions:

#1 I have been running a Starmate 5 Sirius docking station through the auxuillary port on my radio, but the viberation and the weather takes it toll on the plugs and the other electrical conections so I have decided to go with the factory XM module and switch my subsrciption, but I only find part # 2877671 for the module and it says that it works on a 2010 Vision, but it doesn't work on a 2009, can anyone tell me if it is just another Victory website glitch or if in fact it doesn't work at all on the 2009 or if it can be made to work with a few wiring changes?

#2 I was running the old Victory Tour Tech (Garmin 2820) on it and the audio integration worked fine with the radio, I have since purchased a Garmin 660 and I can't get the audio integration to work with the radio. I just used the mount & cable that came with the Garmin 660 to hook it to the bike, do I need to purchase the Victory  Mount for the Zumo 660 part# 2878028 and use it instead? Or is the problem somewhere else and it is just a coincidence?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™