You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Bluetooth Headsets and Victory Sena Dongle
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Creex
Posted 2015-03-29 1:05 PM (#171522)
Subject: Bluetooth Headsets and Victory Sena Dongle

Puddle Jumper

I am soon to install the Victory Sena Bluetooth Dongle on my '14 Vision. I am looking at different brands of headsets and they all have pros and cons. I would like to hear comments about what brand of headsets people have used successfully paired to the Victory dongle and the pros/cons they have experienced with them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ljurgens
Posted 2015-03-30 9:03 AM (#171531 - in reply to #171522)
Subject: RE: Bluetooth Headsets and Victory Sena Dongle

Tourer

West Salem, WI United States

I have not paired with the victory dongle, but since it is built by Sena I will tell you that my Sena 20s is an amazing headset. We had 6 guys all connected and the sound is crystal clear even with 2 of them wearing 1/2 helmets. Friend of mine has paired his 20s sets successfully with a couple of cardo headsets as well. Plenty loud for me running 70-80 down the interstate music, intercom and an occasional call on the cell.

Edited by ljurgens 2015-03-30 9:05 AM
lstayner
Posted 2015-03-30 10:03 AM (#171535 - in reply to #171522)
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Headsets and Victory Sena Dongle

Tourer

Prairie City, IA United States
I have had a couple sets of the Cardo and currently have the Uclear 200. The Uclear will pair with any brand of headset. The sound is as good as the Cardo.

You might check out http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-intercoms and get educated on everything that is available.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™