You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Power Programmer 5 map?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

northeastleds
Posted 2010-06-24 2:47 PM (#63061)
Subject: Power Programmer 5 map?

Puddle Jumper

I just purchased the power programmer 5. I know Power programmer has a map on their site for me to download but I am seeing if anyone had their bike dynoed and had a better map for an 09 vision with sl1 and k&n air filter? When I can save some more $$$, I plan on buying lloyds cam and then dynoing the bike, therefore the request....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
1atom12
Posted 2010-06-24 9:48 PM (#63087 - in reply to #63061)
Subject: Re: Power Programmer 5 map?

Tourer

Atlanta Area
Can't help you with the map, however, save your pennies for the AT-100 auto tune modules. Best thing since sliced bread. No need for a dyno tune no matter what you do to your bike... I'm lovin' it...
Lotzafun
Posted 2010-06-24 10:00 PM (#63088 - in reply to #63061)

Iron Butt

Rockford, IL
I have a map for a cammed bike, so it won't work for your setup. However after looking at the maps available at Power Commanders site it looks like the M19-006-004 map will work for your setup. There really isn't going to be any difference between the SL1 exhaust and the Honkers exhaust.

Even though they show a map with SL1 exhaust I wouldn't go with it because it also has the top intake filter.

Or try calling Lloydz and telling them your setup, from what I understand they have a few PC5 maps.
northeastleds
Posted 2010-06-25 5:19 AM (#63100 - in reply to #63061)

Puddle Jumper

I am keeping my eyes on theses post concerning the auto tune. I am hoping the results stay positive for that product. I believe the 004 map above is the right map to get me started.
Thanx
Webhair
Posted 2010-06-25 7:25 AM (#63104 - in reply to #63061)

Iron Butt

Peachtree City, GA
So far they have been. A fuel table for each cylinder and the adjustments it is doing is impressive. It is jsut going to take some riding time for it get closer to be exact... Damn work keeps getting my way...

It doesn't help that it has been in the mid 90's and 80 humidity for the last three and half weeks...

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™