You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Running Rich
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

Cletisv
Posted 2009-06-21 9:55 PM (#37231)
Subject: Running Rich

Puddle Jumper

Reedley, CA
I changes my pipes to cycle dragons and now I smell unburned fuel, i read that i did not need to change fuel processor with the cycle dragons but i wonder if i need to. Gas milage is aroumd 48 mpg. the bike feels like the choke is on a catb. Anyone else with an issue like this afrwe changing pipes?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cletisv
Posted 2009-06-21 9:56 PM (#37232 - in reply to #37231)
Subject: RE: Running Rich

Puddle Jumper

Reedley, CA
typo 38 mpg
smadge
Posted 2009-06-21 10:20 PM (#37234 - in reply to #37231)
Subject: Re: Running Rich

Cruiser

Kerrville Texas ( now a homeowner on six acres)
sounds like you need to go back to the original equipment. just did the 25,000 mile service/oil change and I have not had any trouble with anything on my Vision. Always yse oil from the dealer(oil victory recomends)and all stuff that comes on the vision from the start except stge 1 level1kit. I think it is very hard to improve on "perfect".
Victory researched and developed for over three years and I can not understand trying all the different things I read about guys doing.

THATS JUST ME. I have never been a "gearhead"(i use this phrase fondly) as I have no Mech. skills.

Smadge
Arkainzeye
Posted 2009-06-22 12:03 PM (#37274 - in reply to #37231)
Subject: Re: Running Rich

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
the vision is far from perfect! if it was there would be No discussions on here! lol Mine is at the shop right now for it stalling and this is with all 100% victory parts on the bike. it has the s1l1 exhaust and since them it doesnt run the same. keep in mine this i victory engineered parts that are tested as well.... For what i spent on the s1l1 i might as well of gone aftermarket and then bought a fuel processor.

now for the guy that feels his bike is running rich. i think (not sure) but the powercommander is the only unit that can remove fuel. i could be wrong as technology is always improving. but i know a few years ago the power commanders were the only ones to remove extra fuel from a rich mixture..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™