You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Shipped- On the Truck!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

DesertJim
Posted 2007-10-01 6:56 PM (#566)
Subject: Shipped- On the Truck!

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Just got confirmation mine will be here (AZ) this Thursday (Oct 4th) - Truck is on its way - Hey, Hey!! Watch out for this weekend- nonstop riding and showing it off! Hope everyone that has ordered one get's theirs soon - if not, run me down to see what you are missing!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lone Ranger
Posted 2007-10-02 8:09 PM (#575 - in reply to #566)
Subject: RE: Shipped- On the Truck!

Tourer

Cleveland, GA

Well, my dealer has told me for a couple of weeks that my ship date for my black Tour Premium would be Oct 8, next Monday.  I went by the dealership at lunch today and they said the date had changed.  *Crud*.   And that the bike was already on a truck and enroute!  Sweet!!  So I should get the bike next week.  Man, was I happy!

I went back to work, called up my financial folks and got the money approved.  So after work I went back to the dealership to let them know the financing was taken care of.  As soon as I rode up, one of the guys there said, "Who called you?"  I told him that no one had; why? 

"Because I just unloaded your bike."

"Yeah, right.  I call BS on that one."

"No, seriously... I just unloaded it ten minutes ago, came through the store and there you were!"

MY BIKE IS IN!!!!  I got to see it, touch it, kiss it, sit on it, play with it a little.  Coolness!!

Of course, it hasn't been put together yet.  Still have to put the windshield on, the top of the trunk on, clean it up, and I don't know what all else.  So I told them I wouldn't set foot in the store until Thursday after work, to give them plenty of time to get it together and get it right. 

Don't know how much sleep I'm going to get these next two nights. 

BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-02 8:44 PM (#577 - in reply to #566)
Subject: Re: Shipped- On the Truck!

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
YES!! GOOD NEWS TUESDAY! MINE IS ON THE TRUCK AND HEADED TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ALSO! ...I haven't laid eyes on her, but Luzzy get a delivery and posted it, mine is the same bike, and I will be rocken YUCCA VALLEY, Ca on my vision soon.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-02 8:44 PM (#578 - in reply to #566)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
YES!! GOOD NEWS TUESDAY! MINE IS ON THE TRUCK AND HEADED TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ALSO! ...I haven't laid eyes on her, but Luzzy get a delivery and posted it, mine is the same bike, and I will be rocken YUCCA VALLEY, Ca on my vision soon.
DesertJim
Posted 2007-10-03 5:15 PM (#600 - in reply to #575)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Sweet Lone Ranger! Get some pics and post em - what did you do for "add ons" if anything - I have a list my dealer provided me and I am going over it to see what I need - let me know if you have any suggestions!
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-03 7:26 PM (#601 - in reply to #566)

Visionary

So Cal
Just got confirmation from my dealer. My bike is due to be shipped Oct. 13. thats what he got from Victory anyway. Could be sooner. From what I've been reading here, sooner seems to be a possability. I'm hoping anyway
99busa
Posted 2007-10-03 7:36 PM (#602 - in reply to #566)

New user

Mine Cherry Street arrived Arlen Ness yesterday (10/2). I will take delivery this Sat. (10/6) Yahoooooooooooo......
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-05 12:36 PM (#630 - in reply to #566)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
cjnoho, when did you place your order? I thought you'd be on the same semi as mine. Either way, by the end of the month we will all be cruising like rock stars! The wait is killing me...
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-05 12:38 PM (#631 - in reply to #566)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 99busa! Post baby pictures when you can!
Lone Ranger
Posted 2007-10-05 2:33 PM (#633 - in reply to #600)

Tourer

Cleveland, GA

DesertJim - Sweet, Lone Ranger! Get some pics and post em - what did you do for "add ons" if anything - I have a list my dealer provided me and I am going over it to see what I need - let me know if you have any suggestions!

It shipped as the basic Tour Premium.  I have ordered and paid for the CB communications package, wiring, and antenna, the GPS and mount, the high performance air filter, the handpump for the air shocks, i-pod cord, and a motorcycle cover.  I'm waiting for all of it to come in.

Probably someday: cigarette lighter plugs, passenger armrests.

Maybe someday: the gunslinger (or whatever it's called) pipe tips, a stage one kit, trunk opening cover, highway pegs.

Edited by Lone Ranger 2007-10-05 2:34 PM
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-05 8:45 PM (#636 - in reply to #566)

Visionary

So Cal
I ordered mine in Palmdale. They were going by what polaris told them. I think it was through the internet though. From what Ive been reading here, shipping sooner seems to be becoming the norm. Im hoping anyway. Either way I have to wait for a Saturday. I live near Burbank airport and getting out there after work before they close would be impossible. Im hoping they dont call till thursday or friday. If they called early in the week it would drive me crazy!!! I can just picture everyone joy riding my bike before I even see it.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-08 10:22 AM (#650 - in reply to #566)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
cjnoho....I called my dealer this weekend, to square away financing, they told me shipping on the 14th. Could be sooner. I'm at the point where I could care less. It's coming, and I should be riding by Christmas.... I'm pretty sure our bikes will be shipped together, since our dealers are pretty much in the same neck of the woods. I'm taking a "sick day" when mine comes in.."cough, cough".
I hope to go to the Tournement of Roses parade on the Vision...if it's in.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-08 8:54 PM (#658 - in reply to #566)

Visionary

So Cal
Thanks BUCKEYE! My dealer has been no help info wise. Like you say. At least their on the way.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-09 1:47 PM (#670 - in reply to #566)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Good GOD! I received another email today telling me the Vision is shipped on the 12th. Hmmmmm. Have you ever heard of the dealer who cried shipped?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™