You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Got Mine
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

chahn1
Posted 2007-10-04 10:45 AM (#614)
Subject: Got Mine

Puddle Jumper

Glendale, AZ.
I'm comparing it to
02 Triumph Trophy 1200
02 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
04 Kingpin 100" kit Andrews Cams
07 Kingpin Stage 1 exhaust Arlenn Ness Air Filter
Did the Iron Butt on the 04. Then went for the Border to Border on the 07. Mexicali to Vancover Canada. Ran out of gas twice, still made it under 24 hrs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-05 8:40 AM (#625 - in reply to #614)
Subject: Re: Got Mine

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Man that's quite the list. I have heard so many state that the vision is one of the best on the market in handling and power. I was just curious as to what you are comparing it to. Thanks! I have talked to quite a few about their kingpin handling so well that they wouldn't give it up. I see you own the kingpin and upgraded it a little. Does the new vision have better power than your kingpin with the mods?
chahn1
Posted 2007-10-05 10:10 AM (#627 - in reply to #614)
Subject: Re: Got Mine

Puddle Jumper

Glendale, AZ.
The Kingpin dynoed @ 98.7 HP and 108 torque, on Arizona Victory's dyno. The vision does not seem as fast as the kp. Probably because it weights almost 200 lbs more than the KP. I spoke to the dealer here. he stated that the stage 1-2 is supposed to give the bike about another 12 HP. If thats the case I think it would run right with the KP. I don't think the KP handles as well as the Vision. The Vision feels alot more percise.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™